1

Emma's POV
"Ouch!"I yelped out to my best friend Olivia, as she continued to smack my butt.

She finally stopped laying back on my bed and accidentally hitting her head on my bed post, causing her to rub her head.

I let out a small giggle and continued to watch trolls.

"Why do you watch the weirdest things, were dang near eighteen. Grow up" she joked, showing her bright smile.

"Your just boring and have no life, so you wouldn't understand my likings" I fought back, catching her off guard.

She let out a sigh and kicked her feet. "We should go on blind dates" she suggested, I ripped my eyes away from the tv screen, then giving liv a confused look.

"Well we need to start dating, we're like eighteen for crying out loud. I'm tired of being single." She groaned pulling the comforter over her small pity body.

"That's good though, because boys are bad!" I exclaimed In a duh tone.

It's true, boys only cause trouble and heartbreak. Disney movies don't just lie to your face, I've cried one to many times watching my sweet princess cry over dumb boys.

"Ugh Emma, grow up" liv exaggerated. I giggled and turned the tv off.

"It's nine o'clock, it's time to sleep" I said to her causing her to roll her eyes and get under the covers.

"OH! Can you turn on my nightlight?" I asked politely. She nodded with a smile and switched it on.

"Goodnight livy" I said in a tired state.

-
Intro to a start of a new book lol ❤️
Hope you like it💕
5 comments and 5 votes for next chapter 🔆