Dance Your Hearts Out (A Nathan Sykes FanFiction) 29

Yay! Final Chapter! This is it, hope you're all ready...epilogue will be coming ASAP. Vote, Comment, Let me know what you think <3 :)

The boys had just finished their concert. I stood backstage with Nareesha, Kelsey staying back in the UK this time, watching them take a final bow. We were led to their dressing room while they did a last minute encore.

“So, the boys wanted to go out for drinks afterwards,” Nareesha informed me.

“You guys go ahead, I’ll just go back to the hotel,” I shrugged.

“There’s no way in hell you’re going back to the hotel,” Jay said suddenly as the boys filed into the room, all sweaty and running on adrenaline.

“What do you mean?” I smirked as he chugged a water bottle.

“You’re coming out with us, love,” Nathan said matter-of-factly.

“Pardon?” I scoffed.

“You are having fun with us, which means going out to the club,” Tom said.

“Screw your dancer’s diet, whatever it is...you’re clubbing with us,” Jay added.

    I couldn’t protest anymore because twenty minutes later, my hand was being stamped and Nathan was pulling me towards a reserved booth.

“Come on, love...one drink,” he said, nudging me with a smirk.

I sighed, never being able to resist his puppy dog eyes.

“Fine” I sighed “one drink...”

****

    My head was pounding the next morning. When I opened my eyes, the sunlight made me cringe in pain. I rolled on my side, only to come face-to-face with a pillow. For a moment I forgot where I was. As I looked down at myself, I noticed that I was still in street clothes, but these aren’t the clothes I remember having on at the concert. I was in a simple white day dress with ruffles on the ends and a black belt around the waist. I slowly sat up, my head spinning the entire time. I groaned, rubbing my face, but regretting it when I felt something cold and hard against my cheek. I examined my hand and noticed a silver band on my left ring finger. I don’t remember wearing any rings at the concert. I was too tired and hung over to give the piece of jewelery any other thought.

    As my head began to slowly clear, I had flashes of people dancing, strobe lights, and flashes of cameras going off. I tried to remember all that happened last night, but I could only remember glimpses of me posing for pictures with the lads and Nareesha or how Nathan constantly pulled me on the dance floor every time a slow song came on.

    I reached for my bag on the bedside table and look at the time on my phone. It’s almost ten in the morning. I began digging through my bag for a mint or a bottle of water to wash out the bitter taste in my mouth. I tossed my camera and wallet aside. What I found was a badly folded piece of paper.

“What is this?” I asked myself quietly.

I unfolded the paper and read it out loud.

Certificate of Marriage?” I questioned, confused and slightly shocked “This certifies that Nathan James Sykes and Victoria Catherine Fey have united in marriage!” I read, my eyes growing big as I scanned over each word.

    It had yesterday’s date on it. The certificate also had Tom and Jay’s signature at the bottom as witnesses. I didn’t recognize the priest or the church, but the location was here in Vegas. The ring on my finger instantly became heavier as I read and re-read the words on the thin piece of paper.