Help

Chapter 18-Help

**Erin’s point of view**

We all gather in Liam’s room. Niall, Zayn, James, and Maz sit on the couch, Andy sits on a chair and Danielle was sitting on Liam’s lap on another chair. Paul and Preston stand across where I stand beside Eleanor and Harry by the door.

“Paul and I will search for Louis. All of you stay here in case he comes back. Call his friends that live here in America, anyone he could’ve asked help from. I’ve already sent Andy (the bodyguard) to the airport in case Louis would try to fly back home,” Preston says.

I couldn’t take this all in. Louis couldn’t be gone. He can’t be. They have more shows to go, more interviews. He needed to be here. Was I the reason One Direction was about to break up?!

“If more of us head out we can cover more ground,” Danielle suggests. She and Maz weren’t able to come with us earlier because they were doing some dance audition in town.

“Yeah we want to help look for him,” James agrees.

“It’s late out. I have most of security going all over to look for him and we can’t send you off alone, there isn’t anyone to accompany you so just stay here in the hotel,” Paul says. “Eleanor are you sure you don’t know where he is? No idea at all?”

Eleanor shakes her head. How could she know? She would only come to America when the boys were on tour and besides, the boys never stayed long enough at one place to have a specific favorite spot or anything. 

I reach out to hold her hand, feeling sorry for her. She had been crying since we heard Louis was gone.

“He’s probably just cooling his head off, you know how rash he can get, love. Don’t get so down,” Andy says, trying to cheer El up.

“I’m just so mad at him!” Eleanor cries. “Why is he so stubborn?!”

I take Eleanor in my arms and rub her should comfortingly as she cries. I was just thankful she didn’t blame me for any of this.

“We’ll find him Eleanor. None of you leave this hotel, you hear me?” Paul says and everyone nods silently.

Paul and Preston then head out and Danielle stands up, taking Eleanor from me and leads her away, whispering words in her ear. The two had such an amazing friendship.

“Come on,” Harry says to me, taking hold of my hand but I slip my fingers away from his clutch and shake my head.

“I just want to be alone,” I say in a quiet voice, enough for him to hear and leave the room without another word, not wanting him to get the chance to come with me. I walk over to the elevator and go two floors down where my room was, holding on to Google’s leash. I knew what I had to do.

When I arrive at my floor, I walk over to my door and go in my room. I set Google free and he scurries off to the bathroom to drink from his bowl. I sit on the bed and pull out my Mac from my bag. I open up twitter, logging out of my personal account and going on my 1D one, @curlysdamsel.

This was what I could do. No one else had thought of this because they didn’t know how it was like in the fandom, they didn’t know how fast we knew things. But I did. And I knew how this could possibly help find Louis.

I start to type and send in a tweet: ‘Hey, anyone know where Louis is tonight? xx’

I was friends with most of my followers so they were quick to reply.

‘@curlysdamsel some fans saw him leave the hotel about 40 minutes ago by the back.’

‘@curlysdamsel hey girl! You don’t go on much anymore :’( anyway, they said they saw him heading downtown x’