Prank

Chapter 14-Prank

**Harry’s point of view**

I walk into the lobby of the hotel we were staying at this time and make my way to the common area where breakfast was being served. I didn’t mind calling anyone to come eat with me because I wasn’t in any mood to talk. I was still not in speaking terms with Erin as well.

Just how could she do that? She might not be dating Niall but it really seemed like they were a 88*couple anyway. By definition in action they were “dating” and it annoyed me to death. Just because I had this stupid amnesia. And I guess also because she said she wasn’t ready for a relationship but it was still absolute nonsense to me. It was all Team Eriall now. Their ship name didn’t even sound nice.

I grumble to myself as I grab a bowl and fill it with cereals and milk then sit at an empty table and start munching away, completely engrossed in my thoughts that I didn’t even notice someone sit across me until the person slaps her hand on the table.

“Harry!” she says and I look up to see Rien. That’s right. Erin’s friends, Rien and Emma arrived yesterday and were traveling with us. Well technically they weren’t. They weren’t always going to stay in the hotels we stayed at, this was one of the rare moments they would, and they weren’t going to ride our tour bus. They were basically just following us around with benefits.

“Good morning to you,” I mumble and proceed with eating.

“What’s up with you and Erin? She won’t say a word!” Rien hisses at me and I force myself not to sigh.

“Well you’re not getting a word out of me either, love,” I reply.

“Fine but fix it. Please?” she says and I look at her again, raising an eyebrow.

“Why?”

“Because she’s really down about it. She looks like a walking corpse,” Rien explains patiently. “Harry, Louis’ already giving her a hard time and to think you’re mad at her as well? It’s killing her.”

“She shouldn’t care about me in the first place. All she cares about is repaying me for the fault she believes she has on my amnesia,” I spit out.

“That’s not true!” Rien gasps then sighs to calm herself. After a moment she continues on again. “She cares about you Harry. She genuinely does. Probably more than you can imagine because trust me, I’ve seen how she was about you even before you two officially met. I’m just begging you…fix it.”

With that she stands up and leaves me to my thoughts and I purse my lips, processing her words. 

Erin was someone I felt like I knew forever but at the same time I knew nothing about. She was the only one who could make my thoughts get so jumbled up. At first she pushes me away and prioritizes my amnesia and the next she goes to Niall and the next she’s gutted that I’m mad about it?

It had me muddled.

**Erin’s point of view**

“Hello? Where are we? Arghh he’s gone,” Liam groans at the phone.

“What happened?” says the pregnant lady or should I say, fake pregnant lady?

“Hello?” Liam goes, placing the phone to his ear again, trying another go at calling the ‘husband’.

Louis is looking at Liam with fake urgency and Zayn was pretending to help. The two weren’t so much of a panic mess because they were the pranksters. 

We came to the Nickelodeon studio today for a photo shoot and Zayn and Louis participated in a show ‘You Gotta See This’ so they were pulling a prank on Liam, Niall, and Harry. The prank was that they would be left alone with one of the staff who was going into labor right there. And so far it was priceless.