Faith

PLAY THE VIDEO TO THE SIDE TO LISTEN TO GIVE ME LOVE BY ED SHEERAN. PLAY IT WHEN IT COMES ON IN THE STORY OKAY BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO.(oh and Erin's outfit to the side as well :D)

------------------

Chapter 33-Faith

***Harry’s point of view***

The crowd of fans and paparazzi presses upon me as I step out the hotel and make my way towards the car, Liam, Zayn, and Louis in front of me while Niall was behind me, with most of security around him. I had about 2 body guards around me while he had four, can’t really blame him though because of his claustrophobia.

I step into the car and look behind me for Niall who seemed a bit flustered by the crowd as he usually was so I extend a hand and help him get in the car, one of the body guards closing the door after he got in.

“Thanks mate,” he says, giving me a smile and I just nod feeling really tired as I lean back on my seat right away and take off my shades.

“Well you look like utter shit,” I hear a familiar voice say.

“Well I had a shitty time trying to sleep which failed,” I reply then, realizing it didn’t belong to any of the boys, I peel my eyes open to see a ginger-haired man poking his head out from the passenger seat up front sitting beside Lou Teasdale.

“Ed?!” I say, completely shocked.

“Ed-buddie! Whatcha doin’ here?” Niall pipes up beside me and the rest of the boys greet him, realizing his presence. 

“I was getting bored in my own ride so I asked if I could come pick you lads up from the hotel,” he explains then looks at me. “You ready for today mate?”

Ed knew about my amnesia, he was one of the few informed because, apparently, we were all really close to him. And on our first rehearsal day back the two of us practiced a piece together. He was going to open for us at our concert today so I asked if he could do me a favor and sing a duet. We practiced again yesterday and today, the fifth day since we came back, was when we would perform.

“I am,” I reply and try a smile. Lou Teasdale looks back at me from the front as well and frowns.

She turns away, rummaging through her bag for something then pulls out a water bottle and hands it to me.

“Ed’s right, you look awful. Put this over your eyes, they’re quite red and slightly puffy,” she instructs as I take the bottle from her which was cold to the touch.

“That bad huh?” I ask, doing as I was told, resting my head back.

“Well the puffiness is only noticeable once she mentioned it,” Liam tries.

“They’re really red though,” Louis comments bluntly.

“Nothing a little make-up can’t handle but the redness has to go,” I hear Lou say then I feel a pat on my shoulder, probably Niall.

“You’ll do great today,” I hear Zayn then say.

“You nervous?” Niall says, coming up beside me as Ed sings ‘You Need Me I Don’t Need You’ on stage, the both of us standing backstage. 

“Quite,” I lie then look at Niall and chuckle. “More than ever.”

“You’ll be great,” he tells me as I rub my hands on my sides, trying to take the sweat away from my hands.

“I hope you don’t mind…I’m doing this for Erin,” I say unsurely and Niall shakes his head and gives me a smile, a mix of pain and acceptance.