ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN: FEAR AND LOATHING

  Carmen turned around and wrapped one of her hands around him, leaving her head fall to the side and using her free hand to push away her hair, exposing her neck. "Bite me..." She said.

  He pulled her closer and sank his teeth into her neck, piercing through her skin. Carmen moaned and held onto him, her nails scratching his back. Her breasts pressed against his warm chest. With the corner of her eyes, she spotted a snake crawling towards her from a dark corner of the room. It didn't scare her anymore. Not in that moment. Carmen welcomed him, feeling a nice tingle as it wrapped itself around one of her legs.

  Without saying anything, she pushed Michael in a sitting position on the floor and climbed on top of him, penetrating herself with his cock. She could tell that he had not expected it from the look on his face and it made her smirk. He was the one who had wanted her to let go.

  Carmen moved her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit against the base of his cock, enjoying the way his full length felt inside her. He wrapped his arms around her and began pulling her and down. Carmen pressed her forehead on his and he started saying something in latin, his warm voice mixing up with her lustful moans. It sounded almost like a song.

  Snakes began appearing from all the corners of the room, joining her in the pentagram. They encircles her, some crawling up on her bodies, others just hissing nearby. Michael licked the trail of blood running down her shoulders from the wound he'd made after he was done praying and she looked at him with love and adoration.

  "Choke me," he said.

  "What?"

  His words caught her off guard. He grabbed onto her wrist and guided her hand to his neck. Carmen squeezed his throat until his eyes rolled back, the most beautiful expression appearing on his face, making her desire him even more. She kissed him, while still choking him, her tongue suffocating him even more. He moved both his hands down to her ass, clutching onto it. Her pussy tensed around his cock and she let go of his neck.

  "You liked that, didn't you, you little slut? You like being in control," Michael teased.

  "Well..."

  Before she could finish he grabbed onto her hair and pulled her off his lap, forcing her into her hands and knees and thrusting into her hard. He twisted her long back hair around his hand, tugging onto it forcefully. Carmen moaned loudly, her heart beating faster, her body heating up with pleasure. He fucked her brutally, his hips slapping against her ass, her moans slowly turning to screams.

  "Yeah... Fuck me! I love you so much, Master... Fuck me hard. Tear my pussy apart!"

  "I plan to, slut," he assured Carmen, moving even harder. The cross on her neck was dangling around as her body moved and she clasped it into her hand, ripping it off of her neck. Michael laughed and pulled onto her hair until she was on her knees and he could kiss herr forehead. "Ave Satanas..." He said, his voice a demonic growl.

  Carmen looked at him and noticed his eyes had turned completely dark. 'Amazing...' she thought. He made his belt from the floor jump into his hand and wrapped it around her neck tightly. She coughed hard, convulsing, the sudden lack of oxygen making her have an orgasm right away.

  He kept strangling her as he moved, slamming his cock inside her more than thrusting, until he came as well. They both collapsed onto the ground, staring up at the ceiling, breathing heavily. The snakes kept moving around her but none of them paid them any attention. Carmen felt better than she had ever felt before.

  "Is this what Paradise feels like?" Carmen asked, your eyes gazing into the darkness.

  "No. This is what Hell feels like," he said.

  Carmen picked herself from the floor into a sitting position, his cum dripping out of her as she moved. She spotted the broken cross necklace on the floor and spit onto it. "Hail Satan," She said, completely unaware that her eyes had turned as black as his.

  Michael looked at her with endearment. "You are now complete." he announced.