FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE: HYPNOTIC

  "I-I... I would like to be excused now," Carmen said, making a run for the door. 

  Michael disappeared from the spot he was on and appeared right in front of Carmen. His shirt was stained with blood, as well as his entire arm and his mouth. He licked his lips and smirked at her. "Permission not granted. You stay."

  "B-But..."

  "No buts. I'm your Master, remember?" 

  Carmen just nodded and remained still, although every muscle in her body wanted to get the Hell out of there as soon as possible. He took another bite of the heart and leaned against the door. "So! These dreams you said you're having about me... I'd like to hear them."

  "They are about that day when you -"

  "When I fucked your brains out?" He finished her sentence.

  Carmen looked up at him defiant, though her eyes were shinning with tears. "I was going to say when you raped me but sure."

  "If I recall right, you had like ten orgasms and begged me to free your hands so that you could kiss me," he said. "I would not call that 'rape'."

  Carmen looked down ashamed and wiped the tears from her eyes. "Well... That's what the dreams are about. Personally, I think you put some weird ass spell on me to make my body desire you."

  "That would be fun," he smiled, "but I didn't do that. If you crave me that's all you."

  "That's not true. I always hated you!"

  "Sometimes humans hate the people they are attracted to," he said, on a soft, sensual voice, throwing the half eaten heart on the floor and touching her cheek. "Because they make them feel weak... Vulnerable..." He brushed his bleeding thumb on her lower lip and she absentmindedly opened her mouth. "Have you ever thought that maybe you never liked me because you always wanted me and never wished to accept that?"

  "No. That's bullshit. I -"

  Before Carmen could finish, he pulled her closer to him and kissed her. She could feel the iron taste of blood on his tongue. It made her cringe but she didn't fight him. She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. He was like a magnet, dragging her towards him against her will.

  He paused for a moment and just looked at her while she looked at him. He seemed completely deranged, but he was hotter than she'd ever seen him before. 'What the Hell is happening to me??' Carmen mentally screamed at herself.

  Michael pushed her against a wall and ripped her shirt open, exposing her breasts. Carmen had chosen to wear no bra that day and that definitely please him. He bit and sucked onto one of her nipples, his hand traveling down between her legs, pulling up her skirt and ripping her panties off.  She moaned and pressed her head against the wall.

  "You've been waiting all these weeks for me, haven't you?" he teased, running his tongue from her breast all he way up to her neck, leaving a trail of blood behind.

  "Yes..." Carmen finally confessed. "Yes, I want you so fucking badly. I don't know why but I do..."

  "Good. But if I fuck you again I won't be as nice as last time," he warned.

  Carmen looked at him confused. He had been anything but 'nice' last time. What could that even mean? It sounded terrifying and exciting at the same time. "Just don't kill me, okay?" Carmen said.

  He tied her hands from the ceiling using the same type of chains all the other humans were bound with, then he pulled his tie off and wrapped it around her neck, before unzipping his pants and taking his cock out. He pulled onto the ends of the tie with his left hand and pushed himself forward, penetrating her and strangling her at the same time. Carmen gasped and choked, wrapping her legs around his waist for balance. He started moving hard and fast right away, while suffocating her, and she coughed violently when he finally allowed her to breathe again.

  "Say you're mine," he ordered.

  "I.. I'm yours..." Carmen whispered.

  He smirked and pulled onto the tie again, making her choke once more. He'd started so abruptly but she felt no pain, just pleasure, as if her body was ready for him whenever. 

  "I didn't claim you properly the first time," he said. "That's why your body wants me but not your mind. So... We need to solve that."

  He summoned a new knife from the opposite wall, one that was much smaller but sharper than the one he'd used to kill the Christian, and began cutting into her skin, carving something on the left side of her chest, right above her breast. Carmen screamed and choked at the same time at the stinging pain and he let go of the rope a bit, to allow her to breathe.

  "It hurts, it hurts!" Carmen cried. "What are you doing?"

  "I'm marking you. Stop whining and accept it. This will make you mine."

  He was still thrusting in and out of Carmen, but the pain of the knife was far greater than the pleasure. Hot tears were running down her cheeks. When he was done, there were three sixes carved into herb flesh, exactly like the ones that marked his head. He made a cut into his own palm and pressed it on top of her fresh wounds, uniting her blood.

  "There... Doesn't that feel much better?"

  He started moving harder and she looked at him, her sight foggy and her mind dizzy. Carmen felt such an intense endearment for him in that moment, as if he was everything that she'd ever wanted in life. 

  "I want to be with you... forever..." you told him.

"Oh, you will be," he assured her. 

  He released Carmen from the chains and pulled her out of the chains, letting her fall down on the floor onto her knees. His tie was still wrapped around her neck and she stared at him confused for a second, before he turned her around and made her face the wall. He got onto his knees too and pushed his cock back inside her, but this time into her ass.

  Carmen screamed loudly and he covered her mouth with his hand, pushing his fingers inside and playing with her tongue. He pulled her until her back was pressed against his chest and she could feel the soft and wet material of his bloody shirt on her skin. 

  "You're so beautiful when you're being fucked," he told her. "It's the only time when you don't piss me off."

  "Then.. Just fuck me all the time..." Carmen suggested and he laughed.

  "You wish."

  His thrusts got more brutal, each of them making her heart beat harder and the blood leak down her chest faster. He ran his bleeding palm down her stomach and up her chest, covering her in his blood. 

  "Ave Satanas," he whispered in her ear and she repeated the words after him.

  When he came, he pulled onto the tie again and bit her neck hard enough to draw blood. Carmen felt like electricity ran through her whole body. Her body shivered and her eyes rolled back for a moment. She'd never felt ecstasy like that before. It was better than all the drugs she tried with her friends before the world went to shit.

  It took a few moments for her to recover and once she did she found herself lying on the floor, while he sat in front of her with his hands in his pockets. "Come on, I'll take you back to your room," he said.

  "No... Fuck me again. I want more. Please," Carmen begged. 

  He pressed his foot on her head, pushing her head into the floor. "Now, don't get greedy. I'm a busy man, you know? I need my beauty sleep." He moved away and walked to the door, making a dress appear out of nowhere and throwing it to her. "Besides, you have to pack all the stuff from your room. Your clothes and whatever else you brought."

  "Why?" Carmen asked, trying to get up. 

  He smiled. "Because you're moving into my room," he announced.