NINE

CHAPTER NINE: BLACK MAGIC WITCH

  He never said it back and Carmen was not foolish enough to believe he loves her, but he did care, in his own way. Otherwise, why would he be so upset at the idea of her dying?

  As soon as he got hard, he pushed his cock into her mouth without any warning. It easily slid down her throat from that position and she choked on it and coughed. He squeezed her neck in his hand, stopping any attempt she had at breathing. Her body tensed up but she tried to force herself to remain calm and not freak out. It felt like his cock was stuck in her throat.

  "Get used to it," he said, moving his hand up and down her neck, rubbing himself through her skin. "If you pass out or throw up on me, I am gonna beat the Hell out of you."

  Carmen took his warning seriously and took a deep breath through her nose, telling herself she needs to chill the fuck down. When he started moving back and forth it got harder. She kept gagging but he didn't seem to care. He made a candle from across the room fly into his hand and poured some of the hot wax on her left breast. She let out a loud moan that was muffled by his cock, her body shivering. The initial burning sensation was followed by a tingle that made her body go crazy.

  "Honestly, this can't even be called a punishment," he said, pouring some more of the wax on her other breast and watching her body shake. "You're just getting off on it. You dirty little slut."

  It was true as well. Carmen knew that she was not supposed to like it, that he was trying to hurt her, but all she could feel was pleasure. Even the pain was pleasure. When some of the wax dripped on her clit she almost screamed, her hips rising from the armchair as she came. He laughed and pulled the candle upwards, pouring a circle of the wax on her stomach, around her bellybutton.

  There were tears running down her face but she had never wanted to be fucked more. Her body was aching for him more than ever. When he brought the candle up to her chest again she thought he'd just pour more wax on her, but instead he placed the flame right on her nipple. He held it there for just about 10 seconds, but it was enough to make her scream and have another orgasm.

  "You're pathetic," he laughed.

  He send the candle back to its place and grabbed her head with both his hands, starting to deep throat Carmen fast and hard. Each movement was brutal. She could feel the insides of her throat getting irritated. Her body squirmed as she involuntarily tried to drag herself away from him, but it was impossible. When he came she didn't even get to taste his cum. It just slid right into her stomach, a bit of it dripping down from the corners of her mouth.

  Carmen coughed violently when he pulled out, raising herself in a sitting position and trying to regain her breath. He crouched down until she was at the same level and watched her silently, giving her time to recover, caressing her head with his hand. His face was so beautiful. He was so close to her, Carmen just wanted to grab him and pull him on top of her body. He moved a bit closer and she closed her eyes, expecting a kiss, but he just slapped her over the face, hard enough to make her collapse from the chair onto the ground.

  "Don't kiss me with that dirty mouth," he said, sitting down in the armchair in her place. She looked at him and noticed he was still hard in spite of the orgasm he'd just had. "Get up," he instructed. "Show me how much you want me. Make me forgive you."

  Carmen didn't wait to be told anything else. She pulled herself up from the floor and climbed into his lap, sitting right on top of his cock and letting it slide inside of her pussy. Carmen moaned and threw her head back and he grabbed onto her hips so that she wouldn't fall down. She started moving up and down on him, fucking herself hard with his cock. He allowed her to do this for a while, before turning her around and moving her himself.

  He pulled a sharp knife seemingly out of nowhere and pressed the blade on her neck, his free hand squeezing her arm tight enough to bruise it. "You know I could kill you at any second, don't you?"

  "Y-Yes..." Carmen whispered.

  "And that turns on you, doesn't it? It's why you tried to leave. I don't buy it that you just wanted to take a look outside. You know what's out there better than anyone else. The monsters that you fear so much..." He trailed the knife slowly up and down her throat, while moving her hard on his cock. "You wanted to get me angry, didn't you?"

  "Yes," Carmen admitted. "I... I'm really sorry."

  He moved the knife up to her face, making her heart beat faster inside her chest, then pushed it into one of the armrests hard. The harsh sound made her twitch and he grabbed her by the neck again. It wasn't like before. His touch had been somewhat gentle until then. This time, it felt like he really wanted to break her neck. His free hand covered her mouth and nose, suffocating her. He pulled her up by the throat, moving his hips up and down to continue pounding inside her.

  The lack of oxygen made her vision blur, while accentuation all the sensations she was feeling. She could hear the sound of her own heartbeat. Carmen could feel her pussy contracting against his cock with each thrust. She could feel her body convulsing. Everything started turning black and she felt like she was on fire. Like her blood itself was boiling. The most incredible ecstasy took over her right before everything shut down and she fainted.

  When Carmen woke up, she found herself lying in bed in the room she shared with Michael. She was still naked and tied up, but her body was covered with a fluffy and warm blanket. He was next to her, playing with her hair, which he stopped when he saw her awake.

  "Can you untie me now?" Carmen asked.

  "No," he replied. "But you should be happy to know I forgave you. Still... You will remain tied for one week, as I've said." She opened her mouth to protest but he placed his finger on her lips, shutting her up. "Don't make me push you out of the bed."

  Carmen kissed his finger and he smiled wrapping his arm around her and pulling her closer, until her head was on top of his chest. "You should sleep," he told her. "You'll have a long day tomorrow."

"Yes, Master..." Carmen said, and fell asleep wondering what that meant.