TEN

CHAPTER TEN: ME AND THE DEVIl

  There was a room at the Sanctuary that always stayed closed unless Michael was using it. He'd lock himself in there for hours once in a while and was always covered in blood when he came out, sometimes looking happy, other times sad. Carmen knew that was where he went to 'talk to his Father', but she had no idea what that meant until he explained her how it works. She was fascinated by it, so when he one day asked her to join him for one of his rituals, she was more than happy to oblige.

  Carmen walked into the room wearing a thin, white nightgown with nothing underneath. A silver cross necklace that Michael gave her to wear was hanging from her neck and her hair was undone, falling down her back in curls. It had taken her hours to make it look like that. Michael had given her specific instruction to make herself look as pure as she possibly could. Given her time with him, it was a difficult challenge. She had come to both look and feel like a whore.

  Michael was already there, waiting for her. He stood in the middle of a large pentagram that had been drawn on the floor, black candles surrounding him. The flames coming from them were the only light source in the dark room. Michael wasn't wearing a coat like usually, and his black shirt was completely unbuttoned, showing off his chest. "Come," he said, and she walked towards him, the floor cold against her bare feet.

  He pulled off her nightgown once she reached him and let it fall onto the floor, then placed his hand bellow her chin to raise her head up. "Now take off my shirt."

  Carmen stared at him confused. "May I?"

  "Yes. I know I usually don't allow you to touch me, but this time it will be different. So do as I say."

  Carmen pulled his shirt down gently, exposing his beautiful body. His skin was shining in the dim light, looking as soft as silk. She wanted to touch him but she held back. She had not been told she can do that.

  "In the presence of my Father, there are no secrets. Nothing that we can conceal or mask. So I want you to let go tonight," he said, letting go of her chin and walking around her in a circle. "I want you to let go of everything. Your religion, your moral code, your boundaries. Even what you think you feel for me." He stopped behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders, brushing his lips over her neck. "I want to see your rawest form, your most true nature... I want you to be reborn in my Father's image." He bit onto her ear teasingly. "Just go wild."

  "I want to touch you..." She confessed. Her voice sounded like a moan. She was that turned on already.

  He spun her around and opened up his arms. "Touch me."

  Carmen wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed his neck, then his chest. Hard pressed, open mouth kisses, her tongue playing on his skin, tasting him, taking him in. She kissed her way down his stomach and abdomen, until she was down on her knees before him.

  "Do you love me, Carmen?" he asked.

  "More than anything," Carmen said, unbuckling his belt. "You are my Master. I live for you." Her hands worked fast as she spoke, unzipping his pants and pulling him down. She took his cock out and rubbed it in her hand, placing a soft kiss on the tip, then licking up and down the length. "I know I didn't like you at first, but you were right from the beginning. I was trying to hate you in order to hide how much I truly wanted you. How much I desired you from the first moment my eyes met yours."

  "Tell my Father how I make you feel," he instructed, caressing her head with his hand.

  "You make me feel like I'm burning in Hell all the time, but you also make me love those flames." Carmen put his cock in her mouth, sucking onto it for a moment and massaging his balls gently with her free hand. There was a strange energy in that room. Something that made her feel completely free of all shame and inhibitions. She pulled Michael's cock out of her mouth and rubbed her face on it tenderly while looking up at him. "I am fucking obsessed with you."

  He grinned. "Good. Good girl," he praised. He took a few steps back, removing his pants completely and throwing them away and grabbing a knife he had prepared for this occasion before approaching her again. He placed the blade on his left lower arm and began slicing his own skin. "Father... She is the one that I have chosen. Bless us with your dark force. Make us as one, so we may rule your world, forever."

  Carmen gazed at him with her mouth open, fascinated by the blood pouring out of the wounds, by the fact that he was cutting himself, seemingly, for her. By his words. He wanted her to be with him forever. "Oh, Michael..." she whispered, overwhelmed by emotion.

  He walked behind her and kneeled down, bringing his bleeding arm to her mouth. "Drink," he ordered. Carmen took his arm in both her hands and licked the blood, then pressed her mouth on the wound and began sucking. He left out a hard breath, then moved his right hand between her legs from behind, slipping two fingers inside her. Carmen moaned and kept sucking as he moved his fingers around, pushing her hips down so he could reach deeper. His blood tastes so sweet and every mouthful she got made her feel a burst of vitality running through her, as if he was feeding her his own life force. His magic. "All this time, everything's been only a test... And you passed," he whispered in her ear. "You are the one for me."

  Carmen pulled away and looked at him with her mouth covered in blood. "Really?"

  He smiled. "Yes."