SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN: CRIMINAL

  Carmen hurried to obey, getting on all fours in the middle of the bed. She could hear him picking something up and walking back towards her, but she had no idea what he was going to do. The possibilities were endless. Her imagination started running wild in anticipation, until he started pushing what felt like a weirdly textured vibrator in her pussy. Carmen was not even wet yet so it hurt a bit, and she bit onto her thumb to stop herself from screaming. Once the toy had been inserted all the way, he took a step back and asked her to get up.

  "You will keep that in you until after dinner," he explained, tossing her a pair of silky panties. "Put those on. I looked through the clothes you brought and I was actually very disappointed. For a rich girl, you have seriously nothing good to wear."

  "Well, when I packed I knew the Apocalypse was going to come," Carmen tried to explain herself. "I just took the most comfortable clothes I owned."

  "Just because the world ended that doesn't mean style has to die as well."

  Carmen giggled at how insulted he look by her lack of 'appropriate attire'. "I'm sorry, Master."

  "No matter. I brought you something to wear from the Outpost I visited." He grabbed the gift bag from the armchair and pulled out a gorgeous, golden, silk evening gown. "I believe it is in your size. It's from an older collection, but it's McQueen so no one should mind. And I also got you these Gucci shoes to go with it," he added, showing her a pair of champagne high heels and she just stared at him dumbstruck.

  "You expect me to walk around in 6 inch heels while having a vibrator in me? You gotta be joking. I'll fall in my head and die."

  "No, you won't. The most you'll do is embarrass yourself terribly.  But I'll be next to you to catch you if you fall."

  "How kind of you."

  "Stop sassing me and get dressed," he said, throwing the dress at her. "Dinner will be ready in 10."

  Carmen caught the dress mid air and sighed. It was going to be a waste of a good dress. She knew were probably going to get it all stained. Not to mention how uncomfortable the entire situation could become. But it was a punishment so it wasn't supposed to be pleasant. 

  She struggled a bit to get the dress on, the toy inside her bothering her at every move her made. And it wasn't even turned on yet. Michael got behind her and helped her zip it, brushing her shoulders once he was done. It fit perfectly, almost as if it had been made for her body. "Whose dress was this anyway?" Carmen asked.

  "It belonged to a girl who annoyed me, so I had to send her off to Hell to play with the demons," he whispered in her ear.

  Carmen bit her lower lip. "That's hot." She had learned to accept and appreciate his madness, since it was the only way she could be with him without losing her own mind.

  She held onto him while getting her heels on, then fixed her hair in the small remaining time. He sat back and watched her, admiring her from afar. She was just about to put her lipstick on when the vibrator randomly started moving inside her. It made no sound, but the sensation it created was so intense, she had to hold herself onto the wall in order to keep from falling down. He let it work for a minute, then turned it off and laughed.