COINCIDENCE

Author's Note: Where do I begin? I started college, so I'm swamped with work. The wattpad app is now a mess and I'm filled with requests so I still have to write those even though they are VERY LATE. But anyways, how have y'all been? Enjoy this one. xxx M

*Y/N'S POV*

"If you want my body and you think I'm sexy. Come on, sugar, tell me so" I sang, spinning around in the chair.

"If you really need me, just reach out and touch me. Come on, honey, tell me so" Taylor joined in, singling along to Rod Stewart's song with me.

I tapped on my thighs as I heard the drums in the song play.

"You're off by a beat" Taylor commented on my fake drumming.

"Thanks, obvious" I said, teasing him.

"No problem" Taylor said, not recognizing I was insulting him.

"I was joking" I told him.

"I know you are" Taylor said. "I'm just an amazing drummer who knows when someone has horrible drumming skills"

I was about to respond to his comeback but we were interrupted by a knock on the dressing room door.

Knock knock.

"Come in" I said out loud.

The door opened, revealing Andrew. Again. He was in charge of performance set times. He was probably reminding us of how much time we had left. He kept checking in every five minutes.

"Hi guys," Andrew started to speak. "I-"

"We know, we have 15 minutes until stage" I told him. "I was about to get my mic checked in"

"We are all done and ready except Y/N" Cristina said as she sat on the couch with Andy and Alexa. "It only takes 2 minutes anyways"

"It's not that news" Andrew said to us.

We all looked to each other, knowing we either got rejected last minute or something was wrong.

"What is it then?" Andy asked him.

"Harry Styles, the act after you is running late" Andrew explained. "He's stuck in traffic"

"And?" Taylor asked Andrew. "What does he have to do with us? He's after not before"

"The manager asks if you can do your set longer." Andrew said. "We don't want the crowd to know he's late and negative attention towards BBC"

"You want us to stall?" Alexa asked him, getting up from the couch. "We can't do that. We only rehearsed the songs we knew we were going to do"

Andrew let out a breath, clearly nervous seeing he was the one who had to convince us to do this.

"I know this is last second," Andrew said. "But you are the only people I have left to ask. BBC will forever be in your favor"

"But we are unprepared" Andy said to him. "It's gonna take time to change the setlist"

Taylor crosses his arms.

"We definitely are not doing it" Taylor said.

"We came for one thing only"

"Why?" I asked him. "I think we could"

Taylor turned to me.

"Are you serious? We have a 25 minute set." Taylor said, having the tone of hostility in his voice. "If we do this, it could be an hour long. We didn't sign up for this"