SNAP OUT OF IT

Author's Note: I'm so sorry I haven't been posting an imagine in a while. I've been busy with my other works(which you should check out if you want to) that I couldn't write a single imagine. So sorry.
This imagine us based off Arctic Monkeys' song "Snap Out Of It". Enjoy loves xxx M

*HARRY'S POV*

A quarter passed two. She was late.

We'd promised to meet exactly at two. If anyone who was supposed to be late, it was me. Y/N knew that and usually each time I was she would criticize me. I never saw it from her perspective. What was wrong with being a couple minutes late? I realized that now. Actually, I realized it while I was on tour.

Y/N was my best friend. She still is my best friend. Thanks to the tour, we haven't talked as much. Yet it feels like we have been inseparable forever.

Y/N always had a strange effect on me. She was unlike any other girl. She was confident in herself. Independent. Intelligent. Lighthearted about almost everything but serious when it came to important issues. She was as witty as me. Actually, more. She was the exact opposite of me yet she wasn't. She complimented and understood me perfectly. She was the only person I wanted to be with. In a romantic way from now on. It took time and distance to realize that. Once I did, all I had to do was wait for today. I wanted to tell her in person. I hope my bouquet of sunflowers would help persuade her.

"H!" I heard Y/N shout my name in my ear as she hugged me from behind.

"Y/N" I said, blushing as I felt her against my back.

She let go of her hold on me with her stepping away. I turned around to her. God, she looked better from the last time I saw her. She had bangs. She didn't tell me she had bangs. She was back to wearing her favorite black leather jacket. I had so much to ask and tell her.

She placed her hands on her hips and smirked at me.

"Missed me?" She asked, blushing a little.

I smiled at her. I stared into her eyes. I missed how friendly playful her eyes were.

"How couldn't I?" I asked her.

Y/N closed her eyes while pursuing her lips out to the right. She looked to me.

"Liar" She stated.

I chuckled.

"Is that for me?" She asked, pointing to the bouquet in my hand.

"Umm . .yeah" I answered while handing it to her.

She bit down at her bottom lip.

"Thanks" She said to me. "Shall we get lunch?"

"Of course" I smiled. "You choose"

She winked at me. She walked passed me.

"As always, H"
                                . . .
What's been happening in your world?

What have you been up to?

I heard that you fell in love

Or near enough

I gotta tell you the truth...

"I love it" I compliment Y/N on her bangs. "I'm s'urprised"

Y/N raised an eyebrow at me.

"Why?" She asked me. "Thought I couldn't pull it off?"

"No" I answered. "Jus't thought yeh hated bangs. Didn't yeh swear yeh never have them?"