Roommate- Pete Dunne

Ah. NXT. The show where WWE finds their next breakout star. Now that we're traveling a lot more, means more hotels and roommates. But they are choosing for us with our suggestions and exceptions like since Gorgano and Candice are married, they're together no doubt. Other than that, suggestions. I hope I get to room with my girl, Kairi Sane or my friend with benefits, Matt Riddle.
         I arrived at the hotel and got the email of roommates. I was about to read it when I feel someone grab my ass.
         I looked up to see Matt.
"Hey."
"Hey."
"So, you looked yet?"
"I was about to till you showed up."
"My bad. So let's see."
         I open up the email, seeing the rooms.
It said, "Kairi and Lacey, Kassius and Tomasso(whatever his name is spelled, he's good but his name is weird), (Y/n) and Pete, Matt and Dream, etc."
      I start to freak out looking at who I'm paired up with.
"Pete?!"
"Pete?" Matt repeats.
"I have to room with the most ignorant and self-absorbed bastard of NXT and UK? Are you serious right now?"
"He's not self-absorbed. He's just very full of himself."
"That too. I have never spoken a word to the guy. All he cares about is that UK title and his advantages of having that UK title. It makes me sick."
"That's probably not what he does. You know he's good."
"He's good but he's selfish. He just thinks about his needs and advantages to being champion."
"Well, starting today, you can meet him and get to know him."
"I guess."
"At least I'll be three doors down the same floor."
"True."
           I walk into my room, finding Pete already unpacking. He looks up at me.
"Who the hell are you?" He asks.
"Well, hi to you too. U should know who I am. I'm (Y/n). Your roommate."
"My roommate? I have you as a roommate? Wow. WWE stooped so low."
           I get offended, "What do you mean they stooped so low? What's wrong with me?"
"Its not you darling. It's the fact that I'm room in with a woman."
"And? What's wrong with that?"
"Nothing. Just try to keep your hands to yourself."
"Like I would want you. I swear, you are disgusting. I can't believe you would assume my gender like that. Fuck you!"
"Oh, baby. I know you want to very much."
          I had enough so I went up to him and punched him in the jaw.
-----------------------------------------------------------
        It was after NXT and I arrive in my hotel room, seeing the most disturbing thing ever. Pete was making out with this random woman and I was livit. Not livid. Livit.
"What the fuck?! Get the fuck out of my room with that shit!"
        They stop and Pete walks up to me, "This is my room too, doll. I can have and fuck whoever I want."
"You wanna get punched again?"
          I looked at the girl, "You. Get out now! Before I end you."
          The woman bolts out of the room. Pete looks at me with a "What the fuck" look.
"What?" I ask him.
"You Americans are interesting people. Very interesting. Especially when you feel jealousy."
"I'm not jealous. I just don't like people making out in my room."
"Its not just your room."
"I don't care. You never told me about having any guests."
"I don't have to. "
"Yes, you do."
"No I don't."
"Yes you do!"
"No I don't!"
"Yes you do!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
        A knock at the door interrupts out back and forth arguing. I walk to the door and open it to reveal Matt.
      I sigh in relief, "Thank god it's you. Come in here."
"Oh so he gets to be in here but when I bring a lady in here, she has to go or you'll rip her hair out?"
"Yes because he's actually someone I know instead of someone I'm fucking and leaving. Plus, stop being a little bitch. You'll live."
       Matt laughs at my roast.
"Okay what happened?" Matt asks.
"I-"
"She got jealous because I was making out with this hottie instead of her," Pete interrupts me.
"No," I answered, "I come in and find him deep throating a slut in my room when I wanted to relax and forget about the fact that I got denied again."
"Oh shut up. You women and your emotions."
"Don't make me fucking choke you."
"Choke me."
"Ok. Stop it you two," Matt interrupts us, trying to make us be civil, "(Y/n), stop it. Pete, stop being a prick. You know how women are so don't interrogate them. (Y/n), you could've went to my room if Pete was occupied."
"But I didn't-"
"Don't talk back. Both of you, apologize."
       We both angrily say, "Sorry."
"Great! Now was that so hard? Alright, well. I dont know about you but I'm going to bed."
        Matt leaves us alone. I start heading to my bed as well.
"Hey (Y/n). I'm truly sorry."
"I am too. We shouldn't act like this, especially for a first impression."
"Let's start over."
"Okay!"
---------------------------------------------------------
I'm back! Just finished my first year of college and will be here to update. I'm sorry it's late just had a lot on my plate.