You get Framed- Dean Ambrose

I never thought cops can be so supportive, especially with the black community. And I also never thought my asswhole of an ex would frame me!
"So, (Y/N) (Y/L/N), it says here that you've been involved in a bank robbery to take care of funds?" The officer from what I saw the name of Ambrose said. Muscular built, blue eyes that can easily trap you, and hair you can barely resist not touching.
       I answered him, "No it wasn't me. Never involved and never for that reason at all officer?"
"Ambrose."
"Ambrose."
       His deep raspy voice almost caught me off guard, "I would never even think about committing a felony."
       He got closer to me, placed his hands on the table still right across from me, "Then who did?"
       I got silent for a moment because the reason for Donté to rob the bank was because of our baby, but then again, he framed me and I'm aborting the baby.
"Well, Officer Ambrose. You wanna know who did it?"
"Yes, that's why I asked you."
"Well it was my asshole of an ex, Donté Carter!"

I continued, "It was because he can barely get a damn job, so he can help pay rent and his friends put him up to it, but he just had to blame it on me so he can be let off and come out clean

I continued, "It was because he can barely get a damn job, so he can help pay rent and his friends put him up to it, but he just had to blame it on me so he can be let off and come out clean. We were raising money for our baby, but he bailed."
       I was fed up about it. I was frustrated and started tearing up.
        Officer Ambrose came up to me and rubbed my back, "Hey, he's not getting bailed out and he's not getting off easy either. Just tell me where he is and he's gonna be locked up for a long time."
"He's at the alley at 4th Lane with his pals who did it. He's always there till 3. Thank you."
"It's my pleasure."
      He gave me a slip of paper revealing his number, "Call me and we'll set up for coffee or brunch."
     I blushed, "Ok."
      I walked out and looked up saying,  "Thank you Jesus."
      After that, Officer Ambrose helped me out and we started becoming friends with him suddenly asking me out on numerous dates. I guess cops aren't so bad to Blacks after all.
-----------------------------------------------------------
First time doing this let me know what you think and read and vote for my other stories too. And I will update this and my other stories. Bye loves!!😙