The Shield's Sex Slave Part 2- The Shield

A week passed and they still have me. But we still had to be on the road, so I'm now locked in a hotel room suite while they do their thing in the ring. But since I have to work and do my thing, I'm forced to be stuck here and am considered missing to the world.
I look at the clock and see that it's passed 10pm, so they would be back any minute. Shortly after I literally do that, Dean comes bursting through the door. Being unstable as he is.
He grins at me, "What's up beautiful."
I look at him in disgust, "About time one of you sick bastard come back."
"Aww. You missed daddy?"
"Dean, cut the bullshit."
He walks up to me, "Hey! You never talk to me like that, got me?"
"What are you gonna do, spank me?" I ask, teasing him.
Dean gets heated when Roman walks in the door, "What's happenin?"
"Little (Y/n) here is giving me attitude."
"No I'm not. Dean is just a little bitch," I say.
Dean gets even more angry. Then Roman says, "Looks like this one needs to be taught a lesson. Get her Dean."
"You don't have to tell me twice."
Dean came even closer to me and started hungrily kissing me. Roman just watches on. Dean shoves his tongue into my mouth, grabbing my face and laying me down. His hands start to trail down my body to my breasts, groping them really hard. I moan in pain. Then, he started to aggressively rip off my shirt. Like literally rip off my shirt. My plain white shirt they gave me.
He also took off my bra and went back to kissing me aggressively with his hand squeezing my breast really hard and thrusting himself against my body. I looked at Roman as he starts squeezing his crotch, hinting into liking this.
Dean stops kissing me and says, "You are about to find out what happens when you disrespect me."
He got up off of me, took off his shirt, removed my shorts and panties, and started fingering me with two fingers going uncontrollably fast. I start moaning, trying to catch my breath from getting fingered the life out of me.
"P-please, s-s-stop," I tried saying but he didn't listen and kept fingering me, looking me in my eyes. I looked on in fear and pain and he looked satisfied, but not happy enough to stop.
After a bit, he stopped fingering me and put his fingers in my mouth, nearly choking me. Then, he stood up and grabs handcuffs. He stood me up off the bed, turned me around and bend me down, putting the handcuffs on my wrists. I heard a belt unbuckle and pants falling down then I felt something, scared of what was happening next. Dean put us on the bed and puts his cock inside of me. Thrusting back and forth, slightly fast but not as fast as he was fingering me. He was pushing hard into me but all heard from me was moaning, thinking I was loving this, so he went even faster and harder. When can this end? All they do is literally fuck my brains out and call me a hoe about it. I don't even like the sex, but I have to pretend so they won't do anything worse. Now why do I feel something on my mouth?
I opened my eyes and look to see Roman's dick on my mouth waiting for its entry. I looked up at him and give him a disgusted look. He mouths to me, "Put it in your mouth or I'll shove it in."
I keep my mouth closed when he slaps me. My mouth was wide open and he shoved his whole member inside of my mouth, thrusting. I was literally at the point where I was helpless. I had dicks at both ends.
Not having the feeling to deal with them any longer, the only choice was to give them what they wanted. So, I started blowing Roman while still moaning from Dean fucking me from the back.
Roman continued mouthfucking me and I try so hard to please him adding tongue and deep throating. While that was happening, I felt a hard slap on my ass. I knew it was Dean. He's literally doing everything out of his energy to put me in so much pain.
What felt like forever, Dean and Roman both eventually came. Dean pulled out, leaving his cum inside of me. I could feel him look on, with a smirk on his face. Roman, on the other hand, his cum fills my whole mouth.
"Swallow it all, "he says to me.
I hold my breath and close my eyes before swallowing his cum.
They both looked in satisfaction. Dean uncuffed my wrists and grabbed me as he lays us both down. He makes me cuddle him with my hand on his chest and his arm around my waist and his hand squeezing my ass. Roman turns on the tv and joins us, laying next to me with his head on my shoulder.
----------------------------------------------------------
I will be updating every weekend, if I remember. The college life got me hella occupied but I will continue every one of my books plus, as I was writing this part, I was thinking of making it a story. What do you guys think? Yes or no? Let me know.