The Shield Reunite

You and Seth have been together since he turned heel. News flash, you were the girlfriend after Zariah or whatever her name is spelled. And now that he's Raw Tag team champions with your best friend/ former friend with benefits, Dean Ambrose and you are his manager, you feel so happy that the three of them got back together.
       You two were backstage with Seth putting on his old vest and pants(his shield attire) and you asked him, "So how do you feel now that you're in that again?"
"I feel like I was fat before. It's weird but I'm happy I get to be back with my brothers and have my girl with me."
"Dude, you know how I feel when you flirt like that."
"What's wrong with flirting like that? Is it too cheesy?"
"Yeah a little bit. But I still love you though."
"This is why I love you. You don't expect so much like the others."
"Hey, as long as you treat me right, we'll be fine."
      Seth finishes getting ready and we both meet Joe and Jonny boy at catering. We entered seeing Jon shove a whole cupcake in his mouth, "Jon, dude, you do know you will get a cupcake after your match," I told him.
"I can get both."
"Ok but don't go puking before going out like last time."
"I swear dude. If you go out late and we have to wait for your ass again. I'm punching you," Colby said to him.

"That's us. Let's do this," Roman says and all 4 of us go out.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Had to do this since they're back and seeing them in their attires again, it brought me back. Bye loves😙