The Outsiders-Baron Corbin

Imagine for RomanReignsWWE123 I hope you like it.           
          There was just something about her. She always looked breath taking. Never gave a fuck about what people say and I admired that about her. Beautiful and bold. That's what I need. But she's always occupied that I can't talk to her.
          Since I came up from NXT, she was all I thought about when she caught my eye. She knows who I am and knows me pretty well, but I want her more than just a friend. I wanna show her how beautiful she is and how much she means to me. She means more than this title, she means more than my career.
        It's now time for Smackdown to start and I had the first match of the night against Randy Orton. I was nervous, but I shrug it off to warm up.
"Hey Thomas," I hear a voice, a feminine voice at that.
        I turned around seeing the same woman I can only wish to be mine.
"Hi Elijah. You look amazing."
         She looked down to blush, "Thanks. Good luck on your match tonight."
"Thanks."
         I stared at her, admiring her looks and her outfit.

Damn she is gorgeous

Damn she is gorgeous. If only she was accompanying/managing me instead of AJ Styles. She even hates him. He's champion and the first thing he does is get her to accompany him just for the hell of it. If I wasn't called the Lone Wolf, she would be by my side and she'll love it. I'll make sure of it.
"Thomas! Baron! BC!"
"Yeah?" I was out of my thoughts.
"You good?"
"Yeah. I'm fine. I'll see you around."
"See ya."
-----------------------------------------------------------
        I just lost such a brutal match and I was pissed. I stormed through backstage, pushing people and telling them to "fuck off!"
        I finally made it to my locker room, trying to calm down, but a knock is at the door. And a voice.
"Hey Thomas. Can I come in?"
"Uhh. Sure."
         I just, I got so nervous. Elijah is coming in wanting to talk to me. Oh god. Ok Thomas, get your shit together and just act natural.
         I sat on my couch, playing it cool as she came in.
"Hey Elijah," I started speaking up.
"Hey. Are you alright? I'm sorry about your match tonight. I just wanted to make sure if you were okay."
"Yeah, I guess."
"Are you sure? Because you know you can tell me anything."
"Yeah."
"Okay."
           She started to leave, but I said, "Elijah."
           She turned back, "Yeah?"
"Are you doing anything after the show tonight?"
"No. Why?"
"I was just wondering if.....  you could..... go out to dinner with me?" I asked, sweating hella hard in my boots.
"You mean like a date?"
"It doesn't have to be if you don't want it to-."
       She interrupted, "Yes. I will go on a date with you."
       She started blushing and I brightened up for the first time in my life. I stood up and hugged her and she hugged back. I also gave her a kiss on her head
           I couldn't wait for this date.
----------------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked it RomanReignsWWE123 I'm sorry if it's bad but I hope you still like it.