Our Little Secret(Part 1 of Fifty Shades of The Game)-Triple H

From now on, I will be some Fifty Shades imagines. Just a heads up but they won't be back to back. I'll do other imagines too. But here is the first one.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"(Y/n)!" You hear your boss call you into her office and you do as told, carrying her iced coffee.
"Yes, Mrs. Levesque."
"(Y/n), I need you to go to the NXT tapings to help out Paul. He's been stressed out lately and I want you to help prevent him from getting a heart attack."
"Of course, Mrs. Levesque."
"Honey. I told you. Call me Steph. You've earned it plus I consider you as a friend more than my assistant. You work so hard I don't want you to have a heart attack too. Thank you so much."
"Anytime Mrs- I mean Steph."
              Your boss stood up and opened her arms out, "Now come here and give me a hug. You are a precious gift from God."
            You hugged your boss and smiled. You loved your job. Not because of your paycheck, but how understanding and grateful your boss, Stephanie McMahon is. You were blessed.
-----------------------------------------------------------
          It is 7am and you get up to get on a private jet to North Carolina for NXT. Since Paul Levesque is strict about his status, he always wants his assistants to travel in style and by his side, so he's making you take a private jet and to look gorgeous and professional. You shower and put on:

        After that, a limo takes you to the airport where the private jet is and you were off

         You arrived at your hotel room and set down your bags and texted Paul, letting him know you were here. He instantly responds and asks you to meet him in his office at the arena, so you went back out meeting the limo and was on the way to NXT.
         You arrive and was walking down the hall, coming across your ex-husband, Johnny Gorgano and your best friend, Aleister Black walking past.
         Johnny saw you and said, "Hey (y/n). Long time no see."
          You chuckled, "Yeah. How are you?"
"Fired and broken."
"You and Candace broke up?"
"Yeah. She hates me. You're still beautiful."
"Thanks. Hey Al."
"Sup (y/n)," Aleister responds.
          There was silence between the three of you and then you spoke up, "Well, I have to get going. I'm helping out Paul tonight so. Bye."
          They waved at you and you kept walking.
            You finally arrive at Paul's office, seeing him talking to William Regal and Ember Moon.
            You knocked on the door. They stopped and looked your way. They all smiled and Paul greeted, "(y/n), come in. We're just wrapping up."
           He turned back to Ember and William saying, "So, we're thinking, since there was a Women's Elimination Chamber for Raw, we would have one as well for the NXT Women's Championship at Takeover."
"I'm down," Ember said.
"I don't know. I feel like we're copying everything the main roster does."
"Just think on it."
            They shook their heads and walked out of Hunter's office.
"Hey (y/n). Close the doors for me, will ya?"
"Yes sir."
          You closed the double doors of his office and walked to his desk.
           He took a look at me before saying, "I'm glad you made it."
"Thank you. Mr-"
             He interrupted me, "For fuck sakes call me Paul. I get that I'm your boss but come on. You know damn well I hate that formal shit."
"Sorry."
"So, how was the plane ride here?"
"Great. Good choice on the wine."
"Thank you. It's my personal favorite."
            Awkward silence filled the room when Paul dropped his pen in between us on the floor.
"Oh, let me get that," you say, heading your way to the pen, bending down.
--------------------Paul's POV-----------------------
        Yeah I dropped that pen on purpose. It was a good distraction for me to sneak a look at her. She was beautiful and way better looking than Steph. Even if she mainly works for her, I admire her even more.
      I snuck in a real good look at that ass and slipped off my wedding ring. She wouldn't be working for my wife if it wasn't for me who considered her than getting Eva Marie a job here. Again. I swear she's so dumb. Dumber than a blonde and very untalented.(For the imagine. Not actually true kind of. Eva Marie is a good person. Her persona is pretty terrible though. Back to the imagine)
          Anyways, back to now, oh god she's hot.
---------------------(Y/n)'s POV---------------------
           I handed him his pen and sat back down.
         He spoke, getting out of his thoughts it seemed like, "Okay so. Tonight is the night before Takeover and I need you to help me supervise and make sure everything is in play. I want NXT to go places farther than Raw and Smackdown Live, but I need all the help I can get to get there."
"You got it."
"Great. You're a real help (Y/n). Thank you."
"It's my job. But I love it."
"Good. Because you make me stress free."
"That's what I'm here for. Really. If anything is paining you, I'm here to relieve it."
"Well, something has been paining me a bit."
           Paul looked down and had an unreadable face. He looked back up continuing, "And it's been getting me since you came. Don't worry it's not bad."
            I relaxed a bit when he said it wasn't bad. I got scared to what he was going to say next.
"(Y/n). Out of all these women who came to WWE, you've really caught my eye. When you came in fresh out of college wanting to wrestle for this company and I wouldn't let you. Well, I'll just say it. You took my breath away and going into the ring and risking your beauty out there will kill me. And I hope you won't feel creeped out when I say, I have a crush on you."
             My eyes widened, but I felt admired at the compliment. Like, I haven't heard that from anyone since Johnny before we broke up except Al of course.
"I'm sorry if I creeped you out-"
"No it's alright. I just haven't heard a man say that since Johnny and I got a divorce. And I have been single ever since and just fell in love with my job to take my mind off it."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be. I'll be fine."
            He got up and opened his arms, "come here."
          I did as told and hugged back. We pulled back a little and had no hesitation to press each other's lips together.
         We pulled away, trying to process what happened before I put my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist as we continue to kiss or should I say, makeout.
          He picked me up, not breaking the kiss and set me down on his desk.
          He pulled away to remove his jacket and take off his tie. He came close to me again and unbuttoned and took off my jacket as well.
          He made a remark, "Crop top and. Sleeveless."
         He pecked my lips.
         I replied, "Yep."
"Nice."
            We kissed again.
"But that top could be better off," he told me.
       I took off my crop top. He laid me down and pulled up my skirt and then slowly pulling down my panties and throws them. He took off his shirt, got on his knees, and started licking my clit. I gotta admit. I was feeling guilty and ready to back out, but his tongue persuaded me to continue this. I don't want to but I feel like I need it so bad.
       He started sucking and tasting my juices as I started moaning, but I kept my voice low. We were still at work and I'm an assistant that can easily lose her job.
        He stops after what seemed not so long, he got and unbuttoned and pulls down his pants along with his boxers revealing his huge thick and already hard cock and he starts stroking it. I bit my lip, getting very turned on and wanting it inside me. Now I know why Stephanie married him and kept him to herself.
          After a few strokes from his hand, he started putting his dick deep inside of me, thrusting in and out as I moan louder, almost uncontrollably until he kisses me.
         We madeout while what felt like he was fucking my brains out. Our tongues wrestled each other for entry and obviously, I let him takeover and dominate me and all I did was softly moan in great enjoyment.
          As we were about to climax, he went faster and I tried not to scream but grind on him, helping him go deeper inside me. We reached our climaxes and continued to makeout.
----------------------------------------------------------
        After 2 hours of making out, we put our clothes on and as I was putting on my shoes and he was fully clothed, he whispered in my ear saying, "Let's keep this as our little secret."
         He pecked my cheek before walking out of his office.