50 Shades of Corbin- Baron Corbin

You had just did a segment with Rhonda Rousey about the championship match you both have coming up at Evolution when Raw GM,  Baron Corbin wanted to see you. You roll your eyes in hate. You've always hated Corbin ever since he got the GM position. When he got it, the first thing he did was make your life a living hell. He wouldn't even give you a title match. You had to go to Stephanie.
       You arrived at his office door, but paused. You didn't know what was gonna happen, but you knew it was gonna be bad.
          As you open the door, right at the sametime, the devil himself appears in front of you on the other side of the door.
"Finally, you're here."
        He smiled, but you looked at him in disgust. You walk in his office and sit down on the couch in his office. He closed the door and locked it before pulling out a chair to sit in.
         He starts speaking, "How are you?"
"Stop bullshitting me Corbin. Get to the point. Why am I here?"
"Well one, watch your language and change that attitude. Speak to me with respect and two, I wanna talk about your title match at Evolution. I'm giving it to Nikki Bella."
          You couldn't believe it and got very pissed off.
"You always have to do this to me. You always have the fucking nerve to give me hell. Why?!"
"Because I make the matches. I choose who deserves it most."
"Well, you know damn well I deserve that championship match way more than Nikki Bella's old ass. Or did you get blue balls from her and that's why she got my position(this is a sleep her way to the top reference)."
        He paused before talking, "You wanna know why I won't give you that match?"
"Oh, I'd like to hear this."
"It's because you are so fucking disrespectful! You always have a stank ass attitude towards me and so, I don't give you championship matches."
         He got up and walked to me, whispering into my ear, "No matter what you do, I can control your future."
"But you don't," you fired back, "Stephanie gave me that title shot that you took away. I can easily go to her and she can fire you."
         He bursted laughing, "She won't fire me. The company needs me."
"They don't need someone who always takes away their best woman superstar's opportunities just out of hate. It's against the law!"
"You're always so tough. I hate it."
"You have to deal with it since now, you're fucking me over where I'm at the point where I had enough. I'm getting that title match and I'm winning. And if I don't get it, you'll have to speak to Stephanie McMahon."
"Since you like to bring up Stephanie a lot, I'll make a deal with you. Until the week of Evolution, you will do whatever I want whenever I want with no complaints and you'll get your title match against Rousey instead of Nikki."
"What do I have to do?"
"Whatever I tell you. Even if it's," he whispers in my ear again, "sexual."
        Then, he started giving me neck kisses while removing my jacket, revealing my tube top and no bra.
          Then, he moved his hand down your pants and panties and starts fingering you. Despite the fact you hate his guts, your body gives out and you let out a moan.
        First, he goes slow and slowly fastened his pace as he kisses your neck. You moan even louder.
-----------------------------------------------------------
       Later that same night, you lay down in your hotel bed on your phone. You scrolled through Instagram when you get a text. You see the text from Baron and you roll your eyes.
        His text said, Come over. Room 320.
       In disgust, but knowing you'll get your title shot also, you get out of bed and head to his room.
         You knocked on his door and he answers with no shirt and in basketball shorts.
         He looked at you with a smirk, "Come in."
         He directed you in and you walk in the room. His hotel room was a suite. Bigger than a suite. It was so huge you couldn't believe it.
           You hide your emotion toward the room and turn to him, "Let's get this over with."
           He closed the door and takes a seat on the bed. He gestured you to sit on his lap. You reject him.
"(Y/n), sit. Or your championship match is gone."
          You give in and sit on his lap with a stank face. You look at him and say, "You are really abusing this power."
"Its what I do," he smirks.
         He looks at your face and gets mad, "Wipe that look off of your face."
        You continue with the stank face, "No."
         He grabbed your face and repeated himself, "Wipe that look off your face, now."
         He was pissed and you were pissed. Both of you stared at each other. You in disgust and him, just mad.
         Baron speaks up, "Get up."
        You do as told, "Something we both can agree on."
"Now bend over."
         He stands up and walks in front of you.
       You look at him again, "You think I'm gonna bend over and let you spank me?"
"Yeah. Exactly. Now bend over."
         You stare at him in disgust once more but reminding yourself as to why you're doing this. You turn around, facing the front of the bed and bend over with your ass sticking out.
          As you were in position, he took off your shorts and panties and started rubbing your ass cheeks. The next thing you know, you hear and feel a smack on your ass. From his palm. He does another one and you yell, "Ouch!"
"Shut up. Don't make any noise. You know what," he went to get duct tape and put it on your mouth, "That's better. Now don't touch it."
         He pulls down his pants and boxers and puts his thick ass cock inside of you. You started tearing up in pain and surprisingly pleasure. He was giving it to you hard and fast pace too. There was no stopping him. You wanted him to stop but can't. As he thrusts in and out of you, he smacks your ass hard a couple of times. You could feel him grinning.
"Im so close."
        He speeds up his pace and thrusted even harder. You quietly moan. After a few more thrusts, he climaxed.
         He backs up and puts his pants and boxers on. He stands you up and snatches the duct tape off of your mouth.
"Ow! Fucking hell," You say.
         You put on your shorts and panties and Baron holds the door open, "Now get out."