Adopted Daughter- The Shield, Triple H, Stephanie McMahon

You were in your parents office waiting on your road buddies. You were adopted by the power couple of WWE, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon after losing your parents to the military. They were killed in action while being enlisted, so Stephanie adopted you since she was a good friend of your dad and so far, they have spoiled you to death. From clothes to cars to private jets. You had it all for a black bitch. And once you turned 18, you started being on the road with your mom to Raw and sometimes NXT. With the Superstars and your parents, anything you want, you get. So now 21 and you want to drive with the hottest and best tag team in history, The Shield.
So back to now, you three were waiting and your dad spoke up, ""(Y/n), now just a heads up, don't piss them off or annoy them. They can get very violent."
"I won't daddy. I promise. And if they do try to come at me, I'll come at them and beat em down."
Triple H chuckled and hugged you, "That's my girl."
The Shield finally came in and Ambrose spoke up, "We're here. What do you want?"
Steph rolled her eyes and said, "Well, Dean. You all know our daughter, (Y/n) Levesque right?"
Seth said, "Yeah. What about her?"
All three of them glared at you.
Paul continued, "Well, she will be traveling with you three. She wanted to and whatever our angel wants, she gets."
Your dad started staring down at them.
"Why us?" Dean asked.
Steph told them, "Because it was her choice, I don't know why, and we're fine with it. Just don't hurt her or do anything she doesn't like."
"Or you'll pay the price," Hunter finished
Pissed off at the fact they had to do it, Roman, Seth, and Dean nodded okay.
"Good. Now show her to your locker room," your mom told them.
They did as told and you followed, waving goodbye to your parents.
You all arrived in their locker room and Dean went, "We need to get ready, so... cover your eyes or something."
"Why? You don't trust me?"
"No," they all said in unison.
You answered, "Well too bad. I don't have to do what you say."
Seth got close to you, "Listen sweetie. I know we aren't your parents, but we need our privacy."
"Well too bad. You all don't have to be afraid of a 21 year old seeing the boys down there. It doesn't matter. We're all adults here."
They started getting pissed at you, but let it be and they got ready in the bathroom.
They came back with the gear on and you were lounging on the couch, smirking at them, "Hey boys."
They blankly stared at you.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Raw was over and the road trip is finally beginning. The Shield came back in mad because they lost their match against The Bar and I was smirking, "Hey."
"Shut up (Y/n)!" They all said.
"Not my fault you guys lost your match. But I promise I'll make you feel better."
"(Y/n), stop. We know what you do," Colby said to me.
"What do I do Rollins?"
"You always find a way to seduce superstars behind your family's back and if we don't make you happy, you fuck us over."
You bursted laughing, "You have got to be kidding me. I'll make you three forget all about that."
"No thanks I have a wife," Both Roman and Dean said.
I replied, "Rome, your wife's black and away from you. You just keep your mouth shut or the big dog will be put down and Dean, your wife is practically my best friend. Plus if she were to be mad at me, she loses her job. You just keep that mouth shut and I won't mind you going crazy on me. Besides, I need the titty master to be useful for something."
Rome and Dean went dead silent, knowing you have control over them like your mom.
"Wait, you are going too far with this."
"Oh Seth, why are you so worried about them? I thought you loved fooling around and destroying everything you take over."
Seth grew silent immediately after that, then you said, "Now, get showered and dressed and let's go. You're my bitches now."
You were all on the road to the hotel. Seth was driving, Roman was in the front, and Dean and you were in the back.
You blurted, "I'm hungry."
"What do you want?" Colby asked.
"Chick Fil A."
"No!" Jon shouted, already done with you.
"Jon. Do you wanna get on my bad side now?"
"No but you are getting on my nerves."
"Well too bad."
You kissed Dean's lips to shut him up and his eyes widened and he was quiet. You smiled.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Part 2 or make this a story? Tell me what you think. Plus Happy late Birthday to Dean Ambrose. I knew his birthday was yesterday but I don't post that kind of stuff and instead of updating this book every other week, I'm updating this every week since it's a book of one shots. Bye loves!😘💜