The Girl is Mine- Sheamus and Finn Balor

Some basic facts before starting:
Name: (Y/n)
Move set: Naomi
Entrance Music:

Ring Gear:

Signature: Standing MoonsaultFinisher: 450 Splash--------------- that's all enjoy -----------------        You were laid out in the middle of the ring along with Mickie James in the same position

Finisher: 450 Splash
--------------- that's all enjoy -----------------
        You were laid out in the middle of the ring along with Mickie James in the same position. The ref was at the count of 4 as you and Mickie slowly race to get to your feet to finish this match up.
            Mickie got up first and got you up to do her flying DDT, but you pushed her and gave her a punch. She fell back and you followed with another punch and Irish whipped her to the corner. You did your running round off back handspring back strike, making her fall to the ground on her stomach.
         You turn her over and did a standing moonsault. You were ready to finish this match, so you went up to the top rope and took no time to do your 450 splash finishing move, taught by you half brother, Justin Gabriel and you pinned her.
1
2
3
          The bell rings and your entrance music comes on as the ref raised your arm up.
"Here is your winner. (Y/n)!" JoJo said in the microphone.
          You smiled at the fans and put your arms up.
           Moments later,  you walked backstage, getting stopped by none other than your boyfriend of a year, Finn Balor smiling at you.
"Great job!"
"Thanks Finny."
          You kissed your boyfriend and the both of you walked to the locker rooms.
-----------------------------------------------------------
            The show was over and you were waiting for Finn to come out with his stuff so you both can get to the hotel and on to your date. So you were waiting and a figure came your way saying, "(Y/n)!"
          You knew that voice and it creeped you out so much because you had history with him. He came closer and stopped when he got to you.
         You being the nice person you are, you responded, "Hey Sheamus."
"Oh my! You haven't changed a bit, but you get hotter by the week," he said smiling.
"Thanks."
"So, what are ya doin here outside the MEN'S locker room?"
"I'm waiting on Finn."
"You're still with that pip squeak of an Irishman?"
"Yes and he's not a pip squeak. Watch what you say."
"I thought you two broke up after our hook up."
          You got silent and a tear started coming down when he brought up your one night stand. You knew it was a mistake and you and Finn were taking a break. Sheamus saw you crying and comforted you.
"Baby, I'm sorry."
          You pushed him off and went to the Women's locker room to cry your eyes out.
          Moments later, Finn came barging into check upon you, "Sweetie, what's wrong?"
           You knew it was now or never and you knew you had to tell him.
"Lets just go to the car. I'll tell you when we get to the hotel.
-----------------------------------------------------------
           You and Finn arrived at your hotel room. Your eyes now puffy and red. You go to sit down on the bed, looking down.
"(Y/n), please tell me what's hurting you. You have been quiet since we left the arena and I can't ever shut you up. So what's wrong my love?" Finn asked, sitting next to you, holding your hand.
            You paused before answering, "So, remember when we were on a break?"
"Yeah. That was the worst 3 days of my life. I missed you so much. I cried and whenever Seth would invite me to go out, I refused even if it was going to Disney World. I could never go without my love. My princess."
        You sat there, breaking in to tears again after hearing him say he never cheated  but you did, but you were drunk, you cheated all the way.
"Baby. I'm sorry, but while we were on a break, I went back to my old habits."
           You paused and thought back. Before you met Finn, you were on and off with Dean Ambrose back in CZW and both of you did everything together. And I mean everything. You both had sex 4-5 times a day, smoke and drink together, and cheat on each other, but when you and Finn were on a break, you couldn't help but get heavily drunk but you vaped instead of inhaling a cigarette, and of course have sex with Sheamus.
            So you continued, "The first night, I bought a vape and invited my friend, Tom over to you know vape and forget. Then, that next night I went out and got drunk to numb the pain and stop me from crying so much and came across Cesaro and Sheamus and I. Sheamus and I. W-we. We hooked up. T-twice."
             Finn didn't move a muscle. He froze.
"Finn. Say something," You cry out.
            He got up and left. The last thing you remember was Finn bringing back the Demon and hearing him say, "I'm gonna kill Sheamus."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Part 2? Vote and comment if I should. Plus if you want an imagine, comment and tell me who, but I have to know who they are and they have to mostly be WWE Superstars and I can do girlxgirl too. Just tell me your name, who you want the imagine to be with, and what you want the imagine to be or if you want me to choose just let me know. Bye loves!😘💜