Unova

It was one day after the destruction that was caused in Sinnoh... Ash and the other members of Team Empire prepared their spaceship to go to the next region- Unova... They all sat in the spaceship and started their journey to Unova. 'We already have Kyurem from Unova...' Ash said 'And it is also a dragon type, it will now be easier to catch Reshiram and Zekrom... And also we can fuse them together after we get all three of them...' 'Yeah, Kyurem is the only pokemon with the power to fuse...' Nerdy said. 'But I am working to find out if humans can mix DNA and fuse pokemons!' Roboto said 'Who knows, Mewtwo might just turn out to be nothing more than a fusion!' 'Are you sure that is how fusion works?' Nerdy asked him. 'I said I am working on it, so how can we be sure?' Roboto answered. Team Rocket was playing cards with other Team Empire members in this time. Everything was so peaceful in this spaceship as Ash looked around it. This peace was achieved after the previous day's destruction... The Fire... The Thunder... The Ice... The Whirlwinds... The Explosions... The Terror... Ash forced all of that out of his head as he told himself to focus on Unova next. Soon they reached Unova and all of them got off from it. Team Empire caught some strong pokemons in Unova just after landing like Samurott, Serperior, Emboar, Unfezant, Galvantula, Chandelure, Krookodile, Darmanitan and many more... The Mastermind thought as he continued his journey in Unova "My terror shall continue..." 

Story will be continued in "Ash Ketchum: Path To A Mastermind Part 2" which is a seperate book and you can find it on my Wattpad account! I am dividing it into two parts because I usually don't fit more than fifty stories in a book and this book already has fifty stories! The second part will have Greninja in it... 

Check out the comments to get the link of Ash Ketchum: Path To A Mastermind Part 2!