The Master Ball

Ash sat on his Charizard. All the members that had flying pokemons sat on the back of the pokemons and the ones with psychic pokemon got levitated by their pokemons. 'We will go to Cerulean City... In the Cerulean Cave only shall we find the Master Ball... and maybe, even a legendary pokemon...' Ash said. 'But isn't that cave really dangerous?' one of the members asked. 'Not for us... we have a Kyurem, and if you have no confidence then get out of here...' Ash replied. The member agreed. So all of them started their journey for the Master Ball. Nerdy stayed in that building since at least someone should guard their hideout... Ash saw Kanto from above as he traveled to his destination... Kanto looked beautiful from above... He saw two kids battling with each other... One had a Magmar. The other one had a Charizard. Even though they were of the same type and the kid with the Magmar had a great strategy up his sleeve, the kid with the Charizard won... Just because he had a more powerful pokemon... Ash smiled. 'Another example of power overpowering intelligence and strategy....' he thought 'That kid who LOST was the old me... Now, I am the kid who WON... who cares more about power...' In some moments, they reached Cerulean Cave. Ash entered got off his Charizard and so did the other members from their pokemon... Ash entered the cave, followed by the other members. The cave was dark from inside. Ash's Charizard helped him again by providing him some light with its tail in the dark cave. All of them walked for a long time... They members tried to take the precious crystals from the cave but Ash stopped them. 'Stop stealing stupid stuff...' he said 'If you take it the pokemons here will attack you and we will not achieve the bigger goal... Also we are not Team Skull that steals small stuff... We are here for the Master Ball and a legendary pokemon...' 'Wait, we will CATCH the legendary pokemon here?' one of the members asked. 'yeah, but we must get the Master Ball first to do that...' Ash replied. Suddenly something hit Ash's leg and he fell to the ground. He got up just to see a purple ball with the letter "M" on it... Ash smiled as he slowly bent down to pick up the MASTER BALL!