Recruiting Team Rocket

Ash was strolling by the roads of Sinnoh and then he suddenly noticed JESSIE, JAMES AND MEOWTH! They were in black clothes His eyes widened. Team Rocket saw him too. 'Oh hey, look, that twerp again!' Jessie said with a laugh. James and Meowth laughed too. Ash went to them. 'What are you doing here?' he asked. 'We are stealing a Salamence and now going back to where we came from, Unova!' James said with a smile. 'I don't see any Salamence...' Ash said. 'Stealing pokeballs is easier, ya know...' Meowth said. Ash smiled. 'Want to join Team Empire?' he asked. That caught Jessie, James and Meowth off guard. They fell from the sky. They were so confused... 'Wow, are you seriously a member of Team Empire now?' Jessie asked. 'Leader...' Ash replied. That caught Team Rocket off guard even more. They were beyond surprised. 'We want to stay loyal to Team Rocket though!' James said. 'You can stay loyal to your team and become my minion at the same time!' Ash said. 'HOW?' Jessie, James and Meowth asked all at the same time. 'You can wear your Team Rocket uniforms but you will have to become my minions... So you will have to stay in the Team Empire headquarters...' Ash answered. Jessie, James and Meowth seemed excited. 'YES!' the yelled, all at once. Ash knew this would work. 'So now follow me, I have someone else to recruit too and then we will go to the building of Team Empire in Sinnoh!' he said as he started walking somewhere again. Team Rocket followed him. 'Oh wow, we just got recruited by the best team in the pokemon world right now!' Jessie whispered to James. 'But how is this twerp the leader of that team?' James asked Jessie. 'Who cares...' Meowth whispered. They all laughed.