Ash Ketchum vs. Tobias

Smeargle used Spore but Mega Rayquaza quickly dodged it with ease. 'Looks like Smeargle's accuracy isn't that great...' Ash said with a laugh. Smeargle's Accuracy increased due to it's Moody ability! Tobias smiled. Smeargle tried to use Spore on Rayquaza again but this time the legendary dragon was moving around so speedily in the air that Smeargle missed again! Smeargle's attack rose and also it used Shell Smash which increased it's attack even more. Ash knew what Tobias was about to do! 'RAYQUAZA, USE QUICK ATTACK!' he yelled. Mega Rayquaza quickly rushed to Smeargle with the power of Quick Attack and attacked it. Mega Rayquaza managed to knock out Smeargle but Smeargle too managed to use Spore on Mega Rayquaza since it was near it. Tobias retracted the fainted Smeargle. 'WAKE UP!' Ash yelled 'OR I WILL USE A THOUSAND FAIRY AND ICE MOVES ON YOU EVERY DAY!' Tobias smiled as he took out Latios. 'Dragon Claw...' he said. Latios did just as Tobias said and it took just two Dragon Claws to knock Mega Rayquaza out! The Mastermind retracted his pokemon. 'This was the Latios that defeated me...' he murmured 'A weak electric type got defeated by it.. And today, we will show you why strength matters! The type will be the same, the strength, way more...' He took out Raikou. Latios used Luster Purse but Raikou dodged it. Raikou used Thunder Fang and that paralyzed Latios. It couldn't move! Then it used Calm Mind 4 times and then finally ended the battle with THUNDER! Latios fainted and got retracted by Tobias. 'From where are you getting all these legendary pokemons?' Tobias asked. 'From the same place you got them... in their location... by researching about their location!' Ash yelled back. Tobias was surprised. Ash had found out how he had got so many legendaries... Tobias smiled as he sent out Lucario. Ash laughed. Ash ordered Raikou to use Giga Impact and that was enough to faint Lucario. 'I thought this was a battle of legendary pokemons, stop bringing weaklings into it!' Ash said with a laugh. 'Fine then...' Tobias said as he took out Palkia. Ash was surprised. 'H-how do you have a Palkia?' he asked 'I caught one with my own hands...' 'Well, there are many Dialgas and Palkias from many dimensions!' Tobias answered 'Maybe you caught one from another dimension...' 'I did send Unown to do the job... and Unowns can travel through dimensions...' Ash thought 'Maybe Tobias is correct...' Ash ordered Raikou to use Thunder. That almost knocked out Palkia but it survived. Then Tobias ordered it to use Spacial Rend! That was so powerful that it knocked out Raikou in a second! Ash smiled as he took out Dialga. That truly left Tobias surprised. 'USE DRAGON CLAW, QUICKLY!' he yelled. Ash also ordered to use Dragon Claw. Both of them used Dragon Claw on each other and that knocked both of them out... Both of them got retracted by their owners... Tobias smiled... Ash smiled too... The battle continued...