Get To Know Your Author

𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍

Be Made Aware! This Q&A was conducted After the story was finished. There may be spoilers for the story you're about to read!

Please feel free to ask more questions here, and I will be sure to answer them!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Q: Witchtiralss asks; Where are you from? 

A: I am from Dallas, Texas. Born and raised lol Yeehaw🤠

Q: Your ethnicity? 

A: I'm "classified" as African American however, I have Asian (Chinese) and Native American roots in my family lineage as well.

Q: Nicknames?

A: My brothers call me Noona, my dad calls me Brea, but all my friends call me Bree.

Q: Juniper_ asks; How's college going? 

A: It's alright, I prefer sleep but who doesn't?🤔

Q: How did your mom react to your books? 

A: Oof. She's actually very supportive, always asking me how many views I got on my books. She even freaked out when I told her I had 50.k ( Which, thank you so much for that btw) However, she always forgets to read my books, which is good for me because I have some obscene things in here ;)

Q: Are Bella and Colton going to get a little spicy and have a baby?

A: Yes, they will do the freaky lol but I won't really write about it that much. I mostly will focus on Iris and Edward. I also have not planned on them having their own child, I wanted it to be easy enough for them, seeing as Jacob is also a bump in their relationship already.

Q: Blackmagicforever asks; Will you do a Post-Breaking Dawn book or one-shots? 

A: I'm not a big fan of sequel books after the originals, I feel like they can take away from the first one and aren't as good. We'll see how I feel about it when we get closer to the end! And One shots, as you've already seen on Valentine's Day, I will love to do!

Q: How did you come up with Penny and Iris?

A: Funny enough, I was actually writing for another book (The Virago) When the idea of creating a pregnant teen popped in my head. I had always wanted to write a Twilight fan-fic but had no idea what I would base it off of. Suddenly, Iris popped in my head and I couldn't stop writing. Her character, along with Penelope's, came so easy. I was spitting out chapters left and right in the beginning and I soon fell in love with them as a whole.

Q: Pokiilame asks; Do you plan on getting Iris pregnant and a vampire like in Breaking Dawn part 1?

A: One of these questions is already answered by now (Iris becoming a vampire) However, the other one is my favorite! Yes, Iris will become pregnant, when? No one will know until it happens. Because she's a hybrid (And in twilight getting a human pregnant by a vampire was rare in any case) I want to make it close to impossible to happen for her. So she's definitely not going to expect it, when it does happen. Just keep an eye out for clues because there will most certainly be an addition to their family.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃