Part 21: Eternal

(This is the last part! Thank you again to everyone for reading. I really hope you enjoy this last chapter! Please feel free to comment what you liked or what I should have made better. And please let me know if you would be interested in more, shorter fan-fiction one off's of the Ikemen Revolution guys! If there is interest I would be happy to write more romance with your favourite guys :) ) 

(Kelly P.O.V)

It's funny how things just tend to work themselves out over time.

It had now been 3 months since our final fight against the Magic Tower, and Cradle was drastically different. In the huge explosion that followed when the Crystal was broken, the Magic Tower disintegrated, leaving only a large crater of where it once stood. The armies immediately surrendered, and all Magic Tower disciples chose then and there which Army to side with, so needless to say, both the Black and Red territories now had many new troops on either side. Amon was the only one who didn't get a choice; he remains in prison in the Central Quarter, on consistent surveillance.

The ceasefire became a treaty just after the end of the war, with both sides agreeing to at least a year of peace. Part of the treaty included lifting the permanent ban on both Loki and Harr, who were now free to come and go within the territories as they pleased. They were offered an honorary house to be built for them on Black castle grounds as a thank you for their work in the war, but declined as Loki preferred to be in the forest. Sirius had spent days and nights drafting up the treaty to include Loki and Harr, and had even visited Lancelot many times for meetings to discuss the logistics. When both agreed, the meeting was planned and everything went through without a hitch. Part of me wondered if Lancelot, Sirius and Harr had a deeper connection than what I currently knew..

As of yesterday, I had officially been sworn into the Army as one of their members. I had been coaxed into meeting by the gardens, to see all the troops surrounding the Black Army generals in a large circle. From there, I was initiated (to my surprise), and a grand feast was held in my honour. I was given an Army cap, and also a women's Army uniform, which was a flared out dress with coattails and black and silver accents. 

Truly everything seemed to be looking up for the Black Army, as even Luka and Jonah seemed to be getting along more, having agreed upon a luncheon with each other once a month (at Jonah's request, of course), so the two could spend more time together now that the ceasefire was finalized.

As for my romantic life, things had truly turned in a different direction. Sirius and I had been dating now for about 2 months, though, I will admit, he seemed to be way more bashful now than he was when he was single. That cool, collected demeanor he always had? In an instant, as soon as I would walk through the door, I would notice it completely diminish within him. As I had gotten to know him over the two months, I found him to be silly, witty, and truly caring. He had a giant soft spot that he hid around his friends, and once I'd gotten to know that, it was like I'd fallen in love all over again. 

I sighed in my happy daze. 

"Kelly! Are you ready to start or what?" I snapped out of my daydreams and looked around a moment as Fenrir called to me. Oh, right. 

I stood in my familiar position in the gardens, fighting stance at the ready. As part of my initiation yesterday, Sirius had made a special request. He had been the only general that I hadn't sparred yet, so as the newest member of the Black Army, he asked that we hold a quick battle to see how far my skills had gotten. Many of the troops, including the generals were all over this. Since we were now dating, they had decided to title our Battle the "battle of the lovers!".

Holding my training sword at the ready, I gazed the few feet away from me as my (sexy) boyfriend held his own wooden sword and shifted his stance. I couldn't help but blush at how great he looked. Like a knight in shining armour.