Part 12: Reality

(Just a quick warning, this part gets quite dark! It has some anxiety and panic triggers in it. Please be mindful if you are sensitive! )

(Kelly P.O.V)

I awoke slowly from what seemed like an endless, dreamless sleep mixed with fear, anxiety and random glimpses of bright lights and loud bangs. When I did come to, it took me some time to regain consciousness.

My vision slowly focused to see that my head was hanging down and forward from my body. I was sitting with my legs bent, feet bare and shackled to a stone floor, and the only thing keeping my limp body upright was my arms, as my wrists were shackled together and held up by chains hanging from the ceiling.

I grumbled weakly as I regained full consciousness. My whole body ached, my neck was throbbing, and I felt this raw sensation on the bottoms of my bare feet. I felt like I'd been unconscious in this position for days.

"where..am I....?" I muttered softly, then coughed harshly as I spoke. My throat was dry and my chest was tight. I could tell I was beyond dehydrated.

A sudden maniacal laughter broke out in waves that echoed through the stone room I was in. I looked up and around; deep, dark lights cascaded through the room. Barely any furniture, other than some tables, chairs, and a throne were situated inside. Large, curved stone windows with stained glass wound around the circular room, with deep purple curtains to cover.

"Who are you...?" I called out, a little louder this time. My voice was weak. I could feel that I had been kept unconscious for more than quite a few hours by now...

"Oh Alice. Your so naïve." He chuckled again, before a cloaked man appeared from one of the dark corners of the room with a purple cloak covering his body, a hood covering his head so only his nose and mouth could be seen. He had a red jeweled necklace hanging from his neck.

"Don't tell me you really have no idea where you are..." I watched his mouth turn into a smirk.

"Your Amon...your from the Magic Tower! You serve the Red Army!" I hissed with as much strength I could muster, pulling at the restraints at my wrists.

He cackled.

"Well done. So your not as naïve as I thought.." He made his way towards me and kneeled infront of me. His hand reached out and he took me by the chin, raising my face to look at him, though all I could see under the hood was darkness.

"You are such a fickle creature.. too bad your Black Army isn't here to save you while I use you for my Crystal experiments..." He laughed low in his throat and it made me feel nauseous.

As my heart began to race with adrenaline, I did the first thing I could think of and tore my face from his grasp, then opened my mouth and bit his hand, as hard as I could, drawing blood. I used all my force to hold onto his finger I now had control over.

"AAGGGHHHH~~~!!" He screamed and tore his hand away from me, jumping backwards and standing in a panic.

" You insolent WENCH!" He spat, then took a hold of what looked like a crystal from his sleeve and squeezed it tight. A sudden burning sensation lit up the bottoms of my feet and a wave of pure anxiety shot straight through me. Without understanding why, I began to shake uncontrollably and my breathing became laboured. From there, a ball of sparks flew at me from Amon and I panicked, squeezing my eyes shut as I commanded forth the power to use my defensive magic in protection.

But as soon as my barrier appeared, it shattered into pieces and dissipated, and the magic attack hit me full force in the chest, flashing a bright white and causing me to scream in pain. It felt as if a shock of lightning had just cascaded through my body.