Part 8: So..What Happened?

"Mmmm..." I mumbled as I turned over restlessly in my sleep. I had slept so well last night..my bed was even more comfy and warmer than usual. With the sun falling into my room from the window beside my bed, I began to awaken slowly. I shifted my pillow slightly in my unconscious stupor when suddenly something hot grazed my hand.

A heavy beat of my heart shook me surprisedly awake. I blinked the sleep away from my eyes to focus infront of me and see...

Sirius. Sleeping..

And oh my god he has no shirt on.

I gasped so loud I immediately regretted it. I sat up and threw my hands over my mouth. Trying to calm my shaken breathing I stared down at the beautifully unconscious man beside me. The blankets laid across his waist, and he was naked from his stomach up. My immediate thoughts went to what happened last night and I looked around wildly.

"No, tell me he's wearing boxers...please please please please.."
My mind prayed as I frantically looked around the bed from my spot for his fallen clothes.

And low and behold, on the floor beside my side of the bed were his pants..complete with boxers.

I gasped again and my body went from 0 to 100 degrees in 3 seconds flat. I felt like I would actually pass out from bashfulness.

"I slept with him...I actually slept with him..."

Having heard my gasp, Sirius stirred lightly, grumbling a moment as he shifted while asleep.

I threw my hands over my mouth again then proceeded to slowly crawl out of bed. I needed to go to the bathroom and process. How drunk was I last night? I really did sleep with him? How? What?

My sudden realization of the fact that I was only wearing his button up shirt and no underwear just confirmed it. I managed to sneak out of bed and stood up, thinking I was safe.

"Kelly.." Sirius softly called behind me, reaching out and taking a hold of the back edge of his shirt I was wearing and lightly pulling it back.

"EEP!" I jumped, mortified, then craned my neck around to look at him.

I watched Sirius sit up and crawl over to me, putting his arm around my shoulders from behind and pull me to his bare chest. His sleepy head fell to rest on my shoulder.

Any and all walls I had put up to distance myself from this man immediately melted. I leant back against him. You got me Sirius. I surrender..

"Don't leave yet, little lady.." he mumbled, giving a sleepy sigh.

"Sirius...did we...?"

A brief silence followed, before he sat up and looked at me. I turned to face him.

"You don't remember?"

Crap.
I laughed nervously, an idiotic smile on my face as I shifted my hand behind my head to scratch it nervously.
"Well...ehehehehehehehehhh...."

Sirius blinked at me, his face a mix of confusion and surprise. He took a moment, then leaned forward.

"I'm sure this will help you remember."

He suddenly pulled me into a strong embrace and kissed me deeply, my body being pulled into his bare chest, his strong arms enveloping me.

The sudden shock sent my heart into waves of luxury. And with that came the memories of last night...

I pulled him into a feverish kiss, the heat rising in my body immediately exploding into action as I licked along his upper lip, requesting entrance. He obliged and we were in the midst of the best, and I mean the best french kiss I'd ever experienced. Within moments we were both blushing, panting, and running our hands along eachother. Clearly in our intoxicated state, we both wanted more.