Part 20: The End of All Ends

(Part 20! This is the second last part to my story. Thank you all for reading through this far. It's been a great joy to write this for all the Sirius/Ikemen Revolution fans :)
Please look out for the final Part, Part 21, in a few days! )

(Kelly P.O.V)
I tried to pull myself over to Harr to check his breathing. He looked a little pale and was clearly knocked out. I worried for both my safety and his, being as injured as I was. I had even lost my Magic Crystal in the fall.

I started to worry. What would I do now? I tried to stand and failed miserably, only being able to really stand on one leg before falling over. My foot was so swollen, it felt as if my shoe would just pop off any minute.

Looking around, the only thing that I could see was the dim lights from the magic crystals that sat within the tree's nearby. Then it hit me. If I could just climb a tree and grab a crystal, atleast then I would have some power, even if it was only a little bit.

I began crawling amongst the ground slowly, trying to ignore my sprained arm as I attempted to make my way to the nearest tree. I grit my teeth in pain as I did so, feeling pretty stupid that this was my current means of getting around.  I managed to get to the tree and used it to stand, before attempting to hop on my one leg to reach up for a branch. No luck, too high. I continued to jump higher and higher but to no avail.

I sighed and put my free hand over my eyes in disappointment.

"Now what do I doooo?" I whimpered in annoyance. I felt like I was out of options. I couldn't just leave Harr here, he would be found and taken prisoner.

---------------

What felt like an eternity passed as I continued to wrack my brain for an answer. Even if I called for help, surely the Magic Tower might hear my voice and come for me. I couldn't risk being caught.

I had checked Harr and he was still breathing. He was just unconscious and looked like he had suffered some injuries. I had by now turned him onto his back slowly and left him, unable to pull his weight and move him anywhere.

I sat by a tree near him, contemplating the next move. But as I continued to search for answers, a sudden call in the distance caught my attention. It sounded like...a rooster call?

"HAHAHA! You idiots don't even know how to party!!"

A man's voice called in the distance before shots rang out from a pistol, echoing through the tree's. The voice and shots were faint, signalling they were far away, but they were within earshot.
Party...?

I snapped to understanding immediately.

"Fenrir." I whispered to myself in sudden realization.

I needed to get his attention fast. I also began hearing loud crashes from the other side of the forest. It sounded as if someone was attacking the Crystal again.

My heart leapt in excitement and I looked around. I needed to send a signal to Fenrir.

I looked around in the darkness and noticed a slightly shorter tree with crystals in its branches across from me. Maybe if I jumped high enough..

I began hop/limping towards the tree, and within a few steps I fell right into it. Panting, I dug my nails into the bark as I attempted to pull/jump my way upwards, swatting my one hand across the leaves to grab a crystal. I could hear more shots ringing out and men yelling in pain. I began to get anxious, trying 4, 5, 10, 15, 20 times to grab the crystal that hung from the edge of the branch. I was so close..

Finally after another few minutes, I swiped it. It was tiny, so I knew it wouldn't provide much power, but it was something. I swiped it from the branch with my fingers mid-jump and it dropped to the ground, myself falling after it. I picked it up and sat up slowly, grinning wildly.