Chapter 8: Lullaby

Erza, Lucy, and Gray ran to Makarov with Natsu walking behind them.

Makarov's eyes widened. "What are you kids doing in Clover? Weren't you on a mission?" Master asked.

"Master Makarov, Your speech was so heartfelt, your words touched me so deeply that I was almost moved to tears" Erza banged Master into her breastplate. Once Erza let him go master looked at Natsu.

"So, How did the mission go?" Makarov asked. "You guys didn't destroy anything did you?!" He asked with comical tears coming from his eyes. Natsu just stared at the man.

"Well, It went... Ok" Lucy said with sweat coming from her forehead. "Yeah, looks like we got here just in time to see Gramps talk his way out of another one" Gray stated with his arms crossed.

"Shh" Natsu suddenly said getting the attention of everyone around. Just then, there was an evil laughter and the lullaby flute's eyes started to glow a purple light.

"I've grown tired of you cowardly wizards and your antics!" The flute said. Everyone (besides Natsu) had their eyes wide and were staring at the flute.

Suddenly a giant woodlike demon came out of the flute in a flash of purple lightning. "I can no longer hold back. I am here to devour your world and all of you with it!" The demon shouted.

Erza narrowed her eyes at the demon. "I shall feast upon your pitiful souls!" The demon shouted.

"It's so big!" Lucy proclaimed while gawking at the giant demon. She couldn't believe something that huge just came out of a tiny flute.

"Is that Lullaby?" Gray asked. Kageyama studied the demon in absolute terror. "What is that thing?! Erigor didn't say anything about a monster!" Kage stated.

"It's a demon from the book of Zeref" Natsu answered, his black eyes watching the demon in front of him.

"Well, we gotta take it down before it destroys everything!" Gray demanded. Erza nodded.

Lullaby opened its mouth a did a ear piercing scream.

"Ahhh, it's hurting my ears!" Lucy shouted. "It's the lullaby song! It's going to devour our souls!" Another guild master stated.

Makarov smirked.

Erza took a step forward. She looked at Gray then to Natsu. She didn't know if he was going to help so she had to know. "You gonna help us?" She asked. Natsu looked at her blankly.

"Is that what you want?" He asked with his usual monotone voice. She smirked. "Why not, I'd like to see more of your magic" she stated and he nodded.

They all took a step forward. Erza jumped first. "-Requip-" she yelled. She Requipped into her blackwinged armor. She flew up and used her sword to strike the demon.

Gray stood on the ground and did his ice make stance. "-Ice make: Lance-" Gray shouted and launched Lances made of ice toward the demon.

Natsu stared up at the demon. He jumped up and reappeared behind the demon. Natsu filled his mouth with his magic and roared. "-Chaos Dragon: Roar-!" Natsu shouted and launched a huge roar at the demon.

All the guild masters at the bottom were gawking at the power of the wizards.

"I didn't know Ice make magic could do that!"

"The girl could Requip her armor!"

"What kind of chaos magic is that?"

"Dragon slayer magic?!"

Erza Requipped into her Heavens Wheel armor. "-Circle Sword-" Erza shouted. A circle of swords were launched at the demon.

Natsu took this chance to do one last attack. Natsu requipped a black sword with blue designs. He lit the whole sword with his Chaos magic and teleported to the top of the demon.

"-Chaos Dragon: Sword Drill-!" Natsu shouted and the magic in sword was sent toward the demon 10 times stronger than a regular roar.

The demon screamed in pain and once the light disappeared the demon was gone. Erza and Gray sweatdropped from the ground and Lucy had her eyes wide open.

Makarov anime fell to the ground.

When Natsu came down to the floor he saw Makarov, Lucy, Erza, and Gray running away. He looked at the guild masters with a face that said 'What happened?'

Master Bob giggled. "Run" he said in a menacing tone. Natsu looked and saw the guild masters hall was destroyed. His eyes widened slightly but went to their normal size in an instant. Natsu nodded and ran toward the direction of where his guild mates went.

Goldmine sighed. "Weird kid" he commented. Master Bob laughed. "A cutie that's for sure".

-With the Fairy Tail wizards-

They all stopped to catch their breathe from running for so long. Makarov looked at his children.

"So, I'm guessing that flute had to do with you kids being in Clover?" Makarov asked. Erza nodded. "Yes, we are really sorry Master. We didn't mean for the Guild Masters Hall to be destroyed" she side glanced at Natsu.

Makarov sighed. "Don't think to much about it. You did show all those men what the Fairy Tail guild is about" He laughed loudly.

Erza, Gray and Lucy nodded. Natsu just did a one shoulder shrug.

"Ok, so Natsu can you teleport us back to the guild?" Master asked and Natsu obliged. Natsu teleported them back to the guild and they were immediately bombarded with questions.

"So, how much did they destroy?"

"I'm surprised no one died yet"

"Wow, Lucy survived with all them"

"Who destroyed what?"

"Why is master with them?"

Natsu rolled his eyes and walked to the bar. Master went to his office, obviously waiting for the papers from the Magic Council about what they destroyed.

Happy came out of nowhere and flew to Natsu. "Natsu! Why did you leave on a mission without me?!" Happy shouted. Natsu sighed. "Sorry Happy, kinda forgot to bring you. But you should be glad you didn't go".

Everyone around the pair besides for Lucy, Erza and Gray had their eyes wide in shock. They never heard Natsu talk and he just spoke out of no where, like it was nothing!

Natsu noticed the stares and turned around to glare at the members. A shiver went down their spine and they all looked away in a instant.

"Take me on your next mission ok!" Happy demanded. Natsu sighed, but reluctantly nodded his head.

"Hello Natsu, What can I get you?" Mira asked with her usual cheery smile. Natsu sat at the bar. "A coffee please".

Mira nodded and walked away to get his coffee. Once Mira gave him his coffee he started to drink it but was disturbed by someone slamming their hand on the bar counter next to him.

He stopped and looked at Erza from the corner of his eye with major irritation glinting his black eyes. She had a glare etching her features as well.

"Fight me!"