Chapter 32 Are We?

A S T R I D

It's been officially 4 days that Hiccup has been cold to me, all because of the 'Luke' thing. I think he forgot that no matter what happens, I'll always be his wife and that I'll love him and only him, always. He needs to trust me, because I trust him.

I sat down on the rock at the cover where I first met Toothless.

I sat there, remembering that I was sharpening my axe and Hiccup stupidly confessing that he made outfits just to protect his best friend. I didn't know why he did, but now I do.

Stormfly suddenly appeared out of nowhere and landed before me, dropping a wet stick.

"Uh, you wanna play fetch?" I ask cautiously picking up the stick.

Stormfly growls and pants.

I smile and throw the stick far out the cove and Stormfly flew after it. I playfully shook my head at her.

I heard steps from behind and I immediately turned around at my axe pointed towards the sounds.

"Hey! Who's there?!" I hiss.

I hear footsteps coming closer and I just see Luke emerging from the trees. I sigh in relief and drop my axe.

Stormfly flew back and brought the stick, I picked it up and threw it again.

"Hey" He says sitting at the bottom of the rock.

"Stalking me?" I ask teasingly. He ignored it.

"I've noticed that Hiccup has been cold to you lately, did anything happen?" He asks.

"Nope, everything's fine" I reply.

"Are you sure? You're not hurt are you?" He asks.

"Just drop it Luke, I'm fine" Gosh he's so annoying, just like before.

He stands up suddenly and faces me.

"What?" I ask.

"I love you" He bursts. I widened my eyes and scoot back away from him.

"Wh-what? I have a husband, Luke" I reply. He steps closer. Now I wish I didn't drop my axe.

"But I can treat you so much better" He says still coming closer. I didn't have space to back away to so I just froze, prepared to kick him in the nuts if he tried anything.

"Shut up Luke, Hiccup treats me.... The way I deserve to be treated" I look down. I'm sorry Hiccup, I've been so blind the pat few days.

He was already inches away from me and picks up my chin.

"Don't you da-" I say about to kick him in the nuts but he ends up blocking my leg and grabbing it. He pulls me more towards him and he kisses me. I widened my eyes as he kept his closed. He hovered over me so that I didn't have any means of escaping.

"So this is what you've been doing to 'catch up'" I heard a voice.

Oh Gods why. Why now?! Why here?! I pull away and kick Luke away and turn to the hurt Hiccup. He had tears forming.

"Hiccup, it's not-"

"Same usual stupid reasons, save it Astrid. If you were just going to do this to me then why'd you marry me?! To make fun of me?!" He asks.

"Hiccup! I married you because I'm in love with you! And plus I didn't think I'd rekindle with one of my childhood friends and expect him to be in love with me" I reply.

"Then why did I just see what I just saw?!"

"He started it!" I pointed at Luke and Luke just raised his arms defensively.

"Woah woah, I was just here to ask if you were alright and you suddenly threw yourself to me" He says and I widened my eyes.

"What?!" I asked Luke.

That lying bastard!

"Please don't tell me you believe him Hiccup" I say to Hiccup.

"Why shouldn't I? It makes complete sense doesn't it?" Hiccup answers.

"Hiccup.... No" I shake my head crying.

"I'm sorry Astrid, you've made it clear these past few days. Ever since you met Luke again, you've been forgetting about me. Forgetting to come home to me, forgetting to hold my hand, forgetting to kiss me and say how much you loved me. And you probably even knew Why I was acting cold to you, but you didn't bother or care enough to ask me why. You just pretended that everything with Luke was alright for me. And now I see you kissing him in the place where we had our first actual conversation..."

He started tearing up and my heart literally broke.

"That's the last thing ever I thought you'd do, m'lady" He says before turning around due to a tear that fell of his cheek.

"Hiccup...." My tears poured down my face.

"You two have fun, now" Hiccup says before walking away and not looking back.

"Hiccup!" I cried out but he was already gone.

I turned around and saw Luke smirking.

I stomped over to him, picking my axe up in the process and swinging at him. He just effortlessly dodges my attacks and at some point, he managed to kick me and I fell on the ground with a loud thud.

"Tsk tsk tsk" Luke says tapping my nose. I glared at him.

"You happy?! Huh?!" I spat.

"Overjoyed" He smirks.

I rolled over to my stomach and got up, shutting my eyes tight and crying hard.

Hiccup, are we over?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<•>

BOOK 3?!

OR NAH?!

LOL.

Tbh this book has so many chapters and its getting kinda crowded so I was thinking of making another book lol.

Any thoughts in the chapter?

I understand if it sucked lol. And if you hated it. And if u wanna kill me.

But feel free to follow me on twitter! @_burningfiree

Lol self promotion is so shameful. #shamefulselfpromotion

💋💋💋💋💋