Chapter 11 Awkward Father Talks

A S T R I D

We were celebrating the return of Hiccup. His dad was so happy to see him. Even Gobber. His dad threw a party in the Great Hall for his return, and literally everyone was hogging him.

Just this time.

I walked to our table where the others were, drinking warm Yak Milk.

"Ah, it's so good to finally be back, wear something spiky not silky, and drink all the Yak Milk you could ever hope for" I said smiling wide.

"Yeah, and make every place an arena" Tuff says before tackling Ruff to the ground for some wrestling.

"Or eat" Fishlegs shrugged.

"Gosh you guys I'm beat" I sighed.

I looked over at Snotlout already passed out sleeping on the table beside us.

"I think I'll call it a day" I said before getting up stretched.

"Yeah, us too" Tuff says.

I waved goodbye to the others before exiting. Before I reached the handle of the door, someone spoke up.

"Going somewhere, m'lady?" I hear him ask and I smirk. I turned around to see Hiccup standing so handsome before me.

"Well prince charming, in case you forgot, I had to stay awake every night worrying about you while you had sleepless nights everynight with your head rested on a nice soft pillow" I replied crossing my arms.

"Well that calls for a sleep over" He winks and I smiled wide.

So that's what we did. I had a sleep over at his house again. His arms wrapped around me as I buried my face in his chest.

We slept soundly that night, we're just happy we were together again.

~•~•~•~

I stretched and rolled away from Hiccup's grip.

"Come baaaaaack" He whined and I giggled moving back into his arms. He nuzzled his face into my neck and hugged me really tight. I started stroking his hair.

We stayed like this for a few moments before he rolled away and got up. And of course, shirtless again.

Woah. Deja Vu

"You just can't look away" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and got up. I started putting on my armor.

"I bet you wouldn't if I was shirtless too" I mumbled.

"Yeah, true" He replies.

After putting on my armor, I began walking to the door to leave.

"Well good morning to you too, babe" He says.

I turned around and walked to him. I kissed him on the lips. I turned back around before he pulled me back again to kiss me passionately.

I smiled and began tugging on his hair, earning a smile. His grip around my waist became tighter as he pulled me more against him.

"HICCUP TOOTHLESS-oh" I widened my eyes and I looked at Stoick O_O . I pulled away and blushed furiously.

Why always the time where I sleep over?!

"I'll see you later, Hiccup. Good morning sir" I said blushing hard before hurrying outside.

Gosh that was so embarrassing! Ugh.

I walked away from Hiccup's house. I am never kissing Hiccup in his house again. It's just that, every time we kiss, Stoick always walks in. It's so unusual.

"Hey Astrid! Watch out!" I heard someone yell behind me. I turned around quickly only to be tackled by Meatlug. Why?! Why of all dragons, it had to be Meatlug!

I groaned.

"MEATLUG YOU'RE KILLING ME" I yelled.

"Meatlug get up!" Fishlegs said.

"Why is he doing this?!" I asked struggling to get out.

"I don't know. It's one of her lazy days I guess" Fishlegs shrugs.

"Wow, I don't know who's more heavy. You or Meatlug" I said.

"Astrid! What in the Thor!?" I heard Hiccup approaching with Toothless.

"Oh look it's Prince Charming" Fishlegs says sarcastically.

"Get off my girlfriend!" He hisses at Fishlegs.

"I don't know how to get her up on her lazy days!" Fishlegs reply.

Hiccup sighed before scratching Meatlug on his neck. Then Hiccup somehow managed to flip Meatlug so this time, Meatlug was on Fishlegs.

"I think I've lost blood circulation in my legs" I say. Hiccup quickly helped me up.

"Guys now help me" Fishlegs mumbled.

"Oh look I think Stormfly is looking for me" I said before walking away.

"Hey guys!" He says and me and Hiccup walked away laughing.

"So, my dad talked about us you know.... Kissing" He started.

"Oh my Thor, what'd he say?" I ask.

"He said that the time will come when you and I will be so deeply in love that we can't control ourselves and we end up ha-"

"DUDE HICCUP DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT" I interrupted him by punching his shoulder.

"Alright alright. Not now" He chuckles rubbing his shoulder.

"Good, it makes me uncomfortable" I cringed at the thought. No! Don't think about it.

He chuckles and pulls me closer by the waist.

"What to do m'lady?" He asks kissing my hair.

"I don't know Hiccup, what'd you wanna do?" I ask.

"Wanna--"

"HICCUP I need your help today" Gobber says interrupting Hiccup mid-sentence.

"Wait, where's Emma?" I ask.

"I told you, she was only here for a week"

"Oh I forgot" I say.

"Sure Gobber" Hiccup says and Gobber walked away.

"I'll see you later my beautiful lady" He says winking and kissing me.

"I'll see you later Frog Prince" I teased.

"Hey" He says walking backwards towards Gobber.

"Just kidding handsome" I said and he blew a kiss. I waved goodbye and he turned around to catch up to Gobber.

"Alone again" I sighed. I then walked to the Great Hall.

...

"Hey guys" I greeted the others.

"Hey Astrid" They greeted back.

"So what's up?" I ask as I sat down.

"The roof"

"If you keep being sarcastic with me, you're head will BE on the roof!" I smirked.

"Sheesh always so agressive"

"Well, A isn't also for Astrid, but also for agressive" I winked.

"Let's just go dragon racing" Fishlegs suggested.

"Let's go! This time I'll beat Astrid's butt!" Tuffnut says.

"We'll see" I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<•>

GUYS! PLEASE HELP ME! PLEASE SEND ME IDEAS IN MY INBOX ON WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT! I'm having major problems on what to write next :'(

Please help me!

I love you guys! 💋💋💋💋💋