Chapter 31 Sour Puss

A S T R I D

"That's funny" I laughed at Luke. He said something about embarrassing himself in front of a girl.

"Yeah, she didn't speak to me at all after then" He replies chuckling.

"Of course she didn't" I chuckle.

It has now been 2 days and I have been catching up with Luke. We missed so much, it was great to see a childhood friend after you thought they were gone.

Hiccup on the other hand, has been kinda acting cold to me lately. Whenever I ask him stuff, he'd just answer me with one word answers.

"Hey we better get back, Hiccup must be wondering where I am" I say before leaping down from the branch we were in.

"Yeah... Your husband" I heard Luke mumble before he jumped down after I did.

"Mhm" I say before we walked out of the forest quietly.

"Hey where have you two been?" Snotlout asks when we passed by the academy.

"Catching up" I reply.

"That's what you said yesterday" Fishlegs reply.

"And the day before that" Tuffnut adds.

"Well it's not my fault I haven't seen Luke for more than 5 years" I shrug.

We agreed to gather at the Great Hall for dinner. Once we came in, Hiccup was there sitting alone, jotting down something in his journal. I smile at him, that's Hiccup. Always in his own little world.

I walked towards him and sat beside him. I gave him a kiss on his cheek, but he had no reaction.

I shrugged it off.

"Hey you, what's up?" I ask.

"Nothing" He mumbles

"What are you drawing?" I ask looking at his drawing.

"Toothless"

"Oh"

"....."

I looked over to Snotlout and he just shrugs while they come over and sit down with Luke.

"Hey bud" Tuffnut rubbed Hiccup's head.

"Hey buddy" Hiccup smiled at him. Alright, something's definitely wrong.

"Astrid, why don't you take me dragon riding later?" Luke suggested. I have been meaning to show him dragon riding.

"Yeah Astrid, why don't you?" Hiccup turned to me, glaring at me.

I frowned. What was his deal?

"Maybe I will" I snap.

He gives me and Luke a dirty look, before standing up. And without turning back, marched out the doors.

"Uh oh" Ruffnut says and Fishlegs smacks her shoulder.

"Fine be that way" I mumble.

That night, I stayed in at Ruff and Tuff's place. I didn't want to spend a night with Hiccup being that way. I even turned down Luke and I's plans because Hiccup's sour mood rubbed off me.

~~~~~<•>~~~~~

The next morning, we stayed at the Great Hall. I wasn't able to sleep that night because I stayed up thinking about Hiccup, and why he's being bitter.

Is it because he's jealous?

Hm.

So that's how Hiccup is like when he's jealous. He's kinda cute actually. I don't find it, threatening or scary.

"What are you smiling about?" Tuffnut asks looking at me strangely.

"I think Hiccup's being a pain because he's... Jealous" I smirk.

"You don't say" Ruffnut says sarcastically.

Hmmm >:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<•>

Writing this quickly because I'm watching HTTYD 2 again. And I cried, again :'(

STOIIIIIIIIICK.

💋💋💋💋💋💋