Chapter 7: Wind Master

-With Natsu-

Natsu knew Erigor's scent and could pick it up rather easily. He disappeared and reappeared in random places near Clover when he stopped at a train rail over a canyon. He could hear Ergior's wind coming toward him.

He stared at the sky waiting for a sign of Erigor and not even a minute later, Erigor appeared. Erigor's eyes widened when he spotted the Dragon prince.

But the shock was quickly replaced with smirk. He would get his chance to beat the hell out of Tempest.

He landed on the ground meters away from Natsu. Natsu stood there, his black eyes waiting for the slightest movement of an attack from Erigor.

"I knew you would be able to track me down, Tempest. I wouldn't expect anything less. I've heard of you. I know what you're capable of but that's not enough to defeat me!" Erigor cackled with a cocky smirk.

Natsu glared at Erigor. Erigor's smirk grew and lit his hand with a purple light. He swiped his hand to the side. "-Storm Bringer-" Erigor shouted and created a tornado of wind. Natsu lit his palm with a black light and shouted,

"-Chaotic Shield-" Natsu created a dome of light blue, light around himself and the wind tornado disappeared. Erigor's eyes widened.

Natsu dispelled the shield and gathered black and blue magic around his arms. "I wouldn't underestimate me" Natsu's mouth twitch up sightly but went back to his stoic face and he charged at Erigor.

"-Chaos Dragon: Wing Attack-!" Natsu shouted and the magic around his arms sit toward Erigor. His eyes widened but he quickly created a spell.

"-Storm Wall-!" Erigor shouted but the attack quickly destroyed the wall and sent Erigor flying backwards.

Natsu Requipped a sword and reappeared behind Erigor. Not giving Erigor a chance to recover Natsu slash him and sent him flying into the air. Natsu jumped and appeared behind Erigor once again and kick him to the ground hard.

The impact from the sword and kick was enough to make Erigor knock out. Natsu landed in front of the unconscious Erigor and the dragon prince exquipped the sword.

Not too long after Erza and the other wizards with Kageyama arrived at the scene. Natsu looked up at them.

Erza's vision was blurry from using so much magic power but was able to walk. Lucy and Gray came out soon after. Gray stared at the unconscious Erigor.

"I'm guessing you guys didn't make it to Clover yet" Natsu stated. Erza glared at him while Lucy allowed her to lean on her with her arm over her shoulder.

"Duh, you just disappeared! Why didn't you take us with you! We wanted to be part of the action!" Gray shouted but stopped when Natsu shot a piercing glare at Gray.

Kageyama saw the flute by their feet and used his shadow to grab it. He hopped in the driver area and connected to the SE plug. He drove past them.

"Thanks for the flute flies! Say good bye to your guild masters" Kage cackled.

Natsu stared at the retreating Kage. How could he be so foolish. He forgot to grab the flute before.

Lucy and Gray were wide eyed and their mouths hug open. Erza narrowed her eyes and at the silhouette of the magic mobile.

Natsu clenched his jaw and put his hand out and lit it with a black and blue light. He teleported them to the woods of Clover.