Tom n jerry cheeze

Start from the beginning

She smiled and pecked his jaw making him smile.
_________________________________________

Next day they visit the most acclaimed wine estates on the island of Santorini and which sampled 12 different wines produced in the local wineries.

Currently they were at Art Space Winery. They we're roaming around the vineyards with their guide telling them about the yards and it's history.

Manik had his fifth glass of vine in his hand and listening to the guide attentively while for Nandini it was like some history lecture going on in which she was least interested

Guide- there has been 3,500-year history of wine making on the volcanic island, starting at a vineyard located on the unique soils with traditional basket vines. The local viticulture that makes Santorini a world heritage site for wine production. Come let's taste a little.

Manik nodded and Nandini being least interested tagged along

Manik nodded and Nandini being least interested tagged along. She tugged Manik elbow pulling him close. He raised his eyebrow and she spoke

Nandini- Manik bs bhe kejea na. See it's your fifth glass. You'll spoil your health.

Manik- relax muffin, kuch nae hoga. Aur hum yaha roz roz thodi aate hai. Infact I insist you, try some.

Nandini- no thankx. Aap he pejea. Meine ek baar risk leke dekhlia. It was so karva. Never in my life I'm gonna drink it. Blahhh.....

He chuckled seeing her face.

Manik- I'm gonna take a few wines for everyone.

Nandini- haa offcourse. Men will be men after all.

She spoke making bad face and he chuckled again.

There we're different varieties of cheeze which attracted Nandini. She saw the Swiss Cheeze and got excited.

Manik on the other hand thanked the guide and turned to Nandini. She too turned to him and before he could speak something, she spoke

Nandini- Manik vo dekho tom and jerry vaala cheeze. Chalo na let's taste it.