My heart did I flutter at the mention of his name. And I found myself just wishing he could be here. Just to come and get me away from this creepy guy.

Once again, he gripped onto my chin and forced me to look at him. By now, my eyes had adjusted to the darkness and I was able to see the bright blue eyes in the dark.

My heart thumped in my chest as I stared into his baby blue eyes.

No way was this the same guy from Starbucks. No way.

" Not gonna answer me?" He asked, placing his hand on my thigh as he roughly gripped at it.

Disgusted, I squirmed to get away from him. I was utterly uncomfortable since the only thing I had on was one of Angels shirts.

The shirt was covered in dirt stains and blood. Like I had just came out of a gophers hole.

" Aww, don't be that way sweetheart. You know you like it." He implied, running his grimy hands up and down my thigh.

I was hogtied, unable to defend myself from this sexual harassment. He had complete advantage over my body and there was nothing I could do besides cry.

I whimpered when he brought his lip to kiss my jaw. My body trembled in fear as he moved his hands to grab me by my waist and lift me up. I groaned feeling the worst type of pain writhed throughout my body from the way he held me.

His hands scorched me like a wild fire, burning my skin in a way that had me wanting to cry. It was like being cooked alive.

Tears welled in my eyes as he brought his lips to my ear and whispered,

" Angel would be very upset if he found out your innocence was stolen." My body convulsed in panic as I shook uncontrollably from the thought of something like that happening to me.

" It's so hard to believe that no one has had a taste of you yet. What's your secret I mean-keeping all of those feelings inside. Did you even orgasm before?" My chest rose rapidly as the tears shamelessly feel from my face. His laugh echoing throughout the room as he began to laugh at me in derision.

" Did you ever release? Now that!" He exclaimed teasingly as he laughed mockingly.

"-That is something I think you will love." He deadpanned, his face going stoic and his lips pulling in a straight line.

My body shook as the room went silent.

"Get your asses in here!" He yelled over his shoulder.

I looked at the door and noticed two dark and big figures standing in the door way.

At that moment the tears seemed like they didn't want to stop, at all.

ANGEL

" Signore. You would be doing me a big favor if you just told me where the girl is. That's all." Vito said, grabbing at the sides of the chair and caging the pig between his arms.

" No." He said, his chest moving up and down as he stared furiously at Vito.

Unfazed, Vito stared blankly at the pig.

Falling back to stand back at his full height, Vito turned on his heel and closed his eyes.

I smiled as I watched Vito feed the pig a punch by his elbow. A sickening cracking sound came from the pigs nose as he coughed.

" Fyuuu~" I whistled lowly as I watched the blood fly from the pigs mouth.

" Well-" I interjected, standing from out of my chair and loosening my tie.