In a feeble position, my body stayed motionless since that was the way I had been hogtied. I began to disregard where I was and tried thinking about other things that would get my heart from beating so fast and so loud as I tried convincing myself that no one was coming.

If there is no one coming, why is my heart beating so fast? I thought as I listened to nothing.

In the desolate room, I tried to steady my breathing which was picking up when the noises I heard became louder somehow.

I couldn't describe the sounds that were being made but I could describe how terrified I began to feel when I heard the jiggling of the doorknob on the other side. As this was happening I didn't realize the trembling my body began to make.

Cold shivers ran up and down my hurting spine as blood rushed to my ears when the door finally pushed open.

Beyond the darkness, there stood a dark and tall silhouette figure standing in the open doorway panting very loudly.

Fear spread into my very being as I stared at the dark figure in the dark doorway, not moving. It terrified me that this man just stood there, and didn't move. It terrified me that his heavy breathing was the only audible sound in the room. It terrified me that his aura came off as very threatening, malicious even as he stayed put in that dark doorway.

There was no source of light coming into this room, and the only reason I was even able to see him was because my eyes had adjusted to the darkness.

His breathing became heavier as he began to walk forward. A cry threatened to leave my lips as his pace became that of long strides.

In the dark, the man carried something. Something I was unable to identify. Something I was unable to see. Something that could have been the weapon to my death.

Petrified by my thoughts, I began to squirm in the tight and itchy rope that clung so painfully to my wrists and body.

Was this how I was going to die?

Was this how it was all going to end?

" What is the point? " I heard him ask. The baritone in his voice making me wiggle uncomfortably.

Feeling hid presence hover above me, I dared to not look up. Instead I still continued to move around, grunting as I struggled to get free of the ropes.

His boisterous laughed echoed throughout the room, as I felt his body sway back and forward as he threw his head back to laugh.

" Stop fighting it~" He breathed out, slowly crouching down and taking some strands of my hair between his fingers and rubbing it in his dirty hands.

Scoffing I pulled my head away and looked in the other direction. I mean it was dark in here anyway so I wouldn't be able to make out his facial features.

" Oh, come now. Don't be that way." He pouted, trying to get me to look at him as he moved his head all in my face.

Disgusted I moved my head away and continued to look in the opposite direction.

" Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He growled as he forcefully gripped onto my chin and made me look at him in the dark. My breathing spiked, then fell again when his force let up on my chin.

" Now." He said once things calmed down after a minute of just staring at me.

" I am only going to ask you. One. More. Time." He began putting more emphases on his words. Even in the dark I could tell he was staring at me.

Looking at me with those predator eyes. I shivered at the disturbing thought as I back more away from him.

" Where. Is. Angel?" he asked pulling himself closer to me even when I moved away.