Chapter 17

"As you can see, the subject was effected, greatly, by music they were familiar with. They were even convinced to complete tasks outside of their comfort zone, in part greatly to the environment set by music," Louis concluded for the team.

The boys all smiled and Louis even bowed to everyone's polite applause.

"Very good. Thank you, gentlemen," Lindon called from his desk. "Have a seat."

With that weight off their shoulders, the five of them walked happily back to their chairs.

The next group was called up and started their presentation. Louis placed the USB drive back into his jeans and sat back in his chair.

Harry came and sat in the chair next to him. Once the group got into their topic Harry leaned over and whispered in Louis' ear, "Great job. You were brilliant."

Louis beamed at the compliment. Thanks, he mouthed back.

Harry's seamed pleased and leaned back to his own space.

Only a few minutes later Louis felt his pocket buzz. After sending a thank you to God for remembering to put his phone on vibrate, Louis checked to see who it was.

Come over to mine tonight and we'll celebrate...and talk about yesterday.

Louis was excited to finally get Harry talking about whatever made him so angry.

Yeah sure.

Louis thought about it and then sent another.

Actually let's just go after class. So I don't have to drive all the way home first.

Harry replied, Sounds good.

They rest of the class went by like fucking molasses to say the least.

***

Harry and Louis said goodbye to the boys and headed out to the parking lot.

"I'm glad you invited me over."

Harry quickly put a hand up, "Its fine Louis. Let's just not talk about it."

Louis wanted to ask why the hell not, but Harry's eyes were scared. "Yeah, okay."

They walked to their cars silently. They were parked a couple rows apart so they separated and went to heir own vehicles.

Louis was huffing under his breath while he got in.

He followed Harry back to his place and was glad to finally see Harry's apartment.

It was nice. Like really nice. Louis had seen Harry's car around and figured he was at least financially stable, but when Louis walked into Harry's three bedroom, posh place he gaped at it.

"Shit, Harry," Louis said looking around. There were sharp black couches on either side of a dark brick fire place. A large painting of a log cabin sat over the mantle. To the left was an open kitchen with a large island. Although it was spotless and sparkling it looked like Harry actually used it. To the right was a short hallway that led to three closed doors. Louis assume it was bedrooms and a bath, maybe. And past the kitchen and small dining area was a single door that Louis figured to be Harry's room.

Harry scratched the back of his neck, "Oh, uh, yeah. Welcome."

"Welcome? That's all you've got for me?"

"Louis, please, don't." Harry had dropped his bag on the floor by the island and went into the kitchen.

Louis rolled his eyes and joined him, dropping his bag by Harry's.