Chapter 15

They'd been at it a while. A few hours at least. But they were no where near done. Everyone was determined but tired. Louis was losing his ability to focus and his mind started to wander.

He thought about finishing school. What job opportunities he had lined up. His family back home and how much he missed them. I should really give mum a call. But sooner, rather than later, his thoughts came back to the one person he'd been internally obsessed with lately.

He tested a glance over in Harry's direction and found him staring unabashed back at him. Louis tried for a small smile, but he was pretty sure it looked more painful than pleasurable.

Harry smiled back anyway, a small one, but still. Then Harry picked up his phone and looked away from him, so Louis gave up on trying to connect with him and looked back to his work.

Liam piped up with a question for Louis and he was in the middle of answering it when he felt his phone buzz. Liam got the answer he needed and went back to writing.

Louis plucked his phone from the tight back pocket of his jeans and opened the new message.

You really want to know the things I think about you?

He looked at Harry, but Harry was staring, hard, at his phone.

Louis quickly typed Yes and sent it off.

Harry's phone must've been on silent because he didn't hear anything but he saw Harry tense a little and he figured he got the message. Louis clicked his own phone to silent and waited.

I'll start off with the stuff that's not so bad, okay?

Louis rolled his eyes at the message. Seemed just like Harry to try and ease Louis into the sexist or slanderous insults he'd come up with.

Yeah, sure.

Louis got a message almost instantly.

I want to kiss you again.

Louis sucked in a quiet breath when he read it. I hate your hair was more along the lines of what he was expecting.

He wasn't even sure what he was supposed to say to that. So he just sent back Okay and waited again.

I like the way your mouth tastes. Like sweet fruit and citrus mints.

Louis bit his lip to keep from grinning. Before Louis could type a reply another message popped up.

I love the way your skin feel against my lips.

And another.

I love the way it tastes.

Louis sent a short More.

I can't.

Please.

There was a pause and Louis was sure Harry was going to clam up like he always did and get angry. But then another text came through.

I loved the feeling of your cock in my hand.

Louis restrained the groan in his throat and closed his eyes tight. He would not get hard sitting at a table with his mates. When he opened his eyes he had three new messages.

I loved how you felt when you were hard.

I loved knowing that you were hard because of me.

I want to feel you again.

Louis' jeans were definitely getting tighter now. He dropped a hand below the table and pressed against his growing bulge. He let his head drop minutely in pleasure before gathering himself and texting Harry back.

I want to know what you feel like too.

He looked over to Harry and waited for him to get the message. He knew the exact moment he read it because Harry squeezed his eyes shut and took a long drag of air in and out.

Louis smiled internally knowing Harry wasn't any better off than he was right now.

I've never done this before, Harry sent.

Louis softened at the words.

Neither have I, really. I mean I've done this, but not like this. Louis sent it even though he wasn't sure it made sense.

You mean around other people?

Well yes, but no, I meant without the direct intention of fucking you.

Harry's eyes went wide at that and Louis let out a whispered giggle.

Liam looked up and saw Louis trying to keep himself quiet. He looked over to Harry and saw a bewildered look on his face. He elbowed Zayn next to him and nodded to the pair that were sitting on opposite ends of the table.

Zayn raised an eyebrow and smiled to Liam. They shared a quick kiss and Zayn went back to the project.

Liam nudged Niall under the table with his foot causing him to look back at him. Liam directed his attention to the two that were still staring at their phones. Niall grinned wide but quickly ducked his head back into his textbook so he wouldn't be noticed.

Harry had been trying to type an intelligent response to Louis' last text but he just kept erasing and finally chose Fuck, Louis to send.

Louis' eyes shone when he read that. He'd finally made Harry speechless. He was glowing in triumph when Harry sent another text.

I wonder if you'd let me taste you, too. I love the way your mouth and neck taste. I bet your cock tastes even better.

Louis did groan at that, but covered it with a cough. Within seconds Harry had sent another.

I've never done that before either, but I would try. I bet it feels really good. You're dick heavy on my tongue.

I want to slide my tongue along the vein underneath your cock. I want to slip my tongue into your leaking slit.

I wonder what your come tastes like.

I'd swallow.

Louis stood up quickly and shouted, "I have to pee," before rushing off to the bathroom with his phone still gripped tight in his fingers.

He went down the hallway, thankful it wasn't too large of a house and the bathroom door was open, because he realized he didn't know where it was.

Louis closed the door quickly and leaned against it. He'd just unbuttoned his jeans when another message popped up.

Louis glance down and saw Harry's name.

Don't touch yourself. I want to.

Louis made a needy sound in the back of his throat and put his hands on the wall so he wouldn't move. After a few seconds of deep breathing he sent back.

Can't. The boys.

The reply was instant.

I don't care. I want to touch you. God, Louis, I'm so hard.

Louis whimpered at that and gripped his phone tighter. He was so thankful no one was in here to hear him make such embarrassing sounds.

He didn't even have his dick out and he was already pleading.