Chapter 16: Don't Go

Nyx POV:

Waking up this morning I didn't want to get up. Why? Because today we are leaving to go to the Feral Ash Pack. I don't want to leave Fae and I know she can't go with me. Until we are marked and mated she is still the next in line as Alpha. This is why packs usually train the two eldest for the Alpha position just in case something like this happens.

"Nyx baby do you have all of your things packed?" Mom asked peaking her head into the room I was occupying during our stay.

"Yeah"

"What's wrong?"

"I- I just don't want to leave Fae. I want her to come with me or for me to at least stay with her."

"You can't and she can't. Think of it this way the faster you get this tour or whatever over with the faster y'all can get back together and spend some actual time with each other. And we aren't leaving until after lunch" she said walking in "And you can spend the whole morning with her if that's what both of you want."

"I'll talk to her. Hopefully we'll be alone and dad won't bother us."

"Let me worry about your dad baby girl. He won't be a problem." she said smiling.

"Thanks mom. I'm going to talk to Fae after breakfast. We will be back by lunch I promise." Walking past my mom and down stairs I sit and the table with everyone else to eat breakfast. Piling my plate with pancakes, sausage, eggs and grits I wolf down my food.

"So, y'all are leaving today right?" asked one of the pack members that name I couldn't remember.

"Yes we are." dad said also wolfing down his food.

"What pack are you going to next?" the same pack member asked.

"Um .. that isn't allowed to be told. For protection and all. If we just gave out our schedule everywolf with something-" I said.

"Wait your leaving?" Fae asked walking into the dining room. Looking up at her our eyes meet.

"Yeah. We on a tour per say to the packs under our rule even some clans and covens." I said standing up.

"When were you going to tell me this?"

"I thought you already knew."

"No, I didn't that's why I'm asking. And why so soon? You've only been here for two weeks and we barely spent time together." she turned around and walked back out of the room.

"Um .. excuse me thanks for breakfast." pushing my chair back and going after Fae I found myself in the garden.

"Fae I- I'm sorry I thought you knew already."

"Well, clearly I didn't. We've barely spent time together and now your leaving. What type of shit is that Nyx?" she asked turning around her eyes a darker shade then her normal purple to a dark violet.

"I'm sorry I was going to ask to spend the day with you today but it seems you may be too upset with me to do so."

"No, Nyx I'd love to just .. how long are you going to be gone?" she asked walking up to me.

"Six to seven months. A year if we go to our closes Allies in South America." I said not looking at her.

"Well I guess we better get going? Nyx would you go on a date with me?" Fae asked blushing a little.

"I- Of course I will."

____----____----____----____----____----____----____----____----____----____----____----____----____----____----____----____----____----____----____----____----____----____----____----____----

It's a little short at 573 words but I wanted to get y'all something before you attempt to murder me. On to chapter 17. It's going to be there date but to be warned I've never really been on a date so if y'all don't like it speak to the girl I asked on my first date that rejected me

....... nah I'm kidding never been on one cuz I never asked cuz I fear rejection but what teen doesn't hell adults still do so ... 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️