Chapter 14: No PDA

Nyx POV:

"I mean your the only one I want to make blush so .." I said wrapping both my hands around her waist. Staring into her eyes. Damn those explosions I feel. Kissing her is getting more and more tempting.

"Is that so?" She said leaning in with a smirk on her face.

"Yes it it" I said quietly barely above a whisper also leaning in. Our lips were almost touching when were interrupted by ...

/////////                                                      \\\\\\\\\

Our lips were almost touching when we were interrupted by Alpha Faye.

"You are not kissing my daughter in front of me. I refuse. I don't wanna see that. No PDA" Alpha Faye said.

"Faye!! Why'd you ruin the moment? That was gonna be Fae's first kiss" Luna Naomi said smacking her head.

"I agree with Alpha Faye. I do not wanna see my daughter make out with anyone. It's disturbing. So no PDA" dad says.

"Says the one who can't keep his hands off of mom." I said still slightly blushing from being so close to her lips.

"Its' okay Nyx we can finish this later on" Fae said leaning into my ear and biting it. Gods damn her.

"No PDA" Dad and the Alpha said pulling us apart. Our cockblocks of parents kind of help me out there because if I would of been so close to her after she said that later would of came sooner than she thought.

"Why you do them like that?" Luna Naomi said.

"I don't wanna see one of my little princess kiss anyone. I was gonna pull them apart sooner but .." Alpha Faye replied with this look in her eyes.

"Same here" Dad said.

"Oh really?" The Luna and mom asked.

"Yes"

It seemed like mom and the Luna were having this talk with their eyes.

"Mhmm okay so if you want to be like that then no kisses or anything that could be considered PDA for either of you" mom said.

"I agree"

"What? That's absurd!!" Dad yelled

"Completely absurd!!"

"Not really I'm sure the kids don't want to see us kissing or making out just as you don't want to see them doing such" Luna said.

"Yeah but we're adults." Alpha said.

"So are most of them your point"

"Bu-"

"But nothing Faye and don't keep arguing with me. You will only make it worse for yourself."

All of us kids were laughing at them. Dad had this pout on his face and Alpha Faye looked like a kicked puppy. It's comedic gold. I'm not going to let them live this down. The big bad Alpha King and the second strongest Alpha acting like children because they can't get any hugs or kisses.

"Baby .." dad said walking up to mom still with the pout on his face.

"Don't baby me Achilles"

"But ba" Dad didn't get to finish his sentence because mom gave him the look.

"Fine" he was pouting like Apollo when he can't get any desert. Golden.

"Honey. Baby. Love of my Life. Mother of my children. Babe. Sweetie. Sug-"

"Faye I swear to the gods of you don't shut the fuck up I will make this punishment last longer than it has to be. I am not playing with you. Calling me all them endearments won't make your case any better. I outta smack the shit outta you. Done gave me a headache."

"Damn" Alpha Faye said smacking her teeth.

"Did you just smack yo teeth at me? I know damn well you didn't. I ain't none of yo friends." I don't think that's good. I know when mama get like this it's bad for dad or whoever got her like this. She acts all proper all the time but she said that sometimes she gotta show people where she grew up at and how she was raised.

"Um .. I-I d-d-didn't me-mean too" Oh my god. Luna Naomi got Alpha Faye in check.

"Look what you made me do. Embarrass yo ass in front of all these people. Shaking my damn head"

——_——_——_——_——_——_——_——_——_——_——_——_——_——_

Okay so this is an update clearly. Might've taken me so long but I was dealing with some family things and personal things.

Mentally, Emotionally, and Physically I was drained. Sometimes I didn't want to get up in the morning. And I don't know if it's because of what I'm going through Mentally or Emotionally. But anyway.

Publish Date: 12/22/18
Publish Time: 3:38 AM
Word Count: 744