Chapter 3: I'll accept the offer

Blu, Nyx, and Cryx outfit with different shirts

Blu has dark blue

Nyx has black

Cryx has dark grey

Nyx POV:

"That was great mom just like always" we all said.

"That was delicious Leto" my father told my mother and pecked her lips.

"Ew" Thena, Art, and Pollo said looking away. Everyone laughed at their action.

"What you Ewing about?" dad asked them.

"Well we just got done eating and we might lose it" said Thena and Art. Even though they are only 5 they are very smart so, is Pollo but Thena and Art are smarter and Pollo is a clown.

"Well then might as well get to bed so you can sleep on a full stomach" mom said and got up and put the plate in the sink with me helping her.

"NO!! We didn't mean it mommy and daddy!!" they screamed and ran to mom hugging her legs, begging her to not make them go to sleep. I chuckled and shock my head turning to my dad who had called me.

"Yes, father?" I asked.

"Do you still wish to talk to me?" he asked

"Yes, father. Is now a good time?' I asked.

"Yes, my child. Shall we go?" he asked getting up from his seat. I just nodded and followed suit. We walked out of the dinning room and into the hallway and to his office. When we got to his office he sat behind his desk and leaned on his elbows which were propped on his desk.

"Father I would like to talk to you about earlier." I said calmly

"Have you made your choice?" he asked leaning back into his chair.

"Yes, actually I have." I said taking a seat in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

"Well what is it?" he asked you can hear the curiosity in his voice.

"I'll accept the offer father." I said as confidently as possible.

"Good my child. I am proud of you, you know that."

'Yes, father I do. I can see it all over your face." I said smiling at him. He got up from his seat and walked around his desk to hug me.

"I love you kiddo, you know that." he told me kissing my forehead.

"I love you too dad and I've always known that." I said looking up at him.

"Good now lets go tell the family" dad said and started walked toward the door "you coming?" he asked.

"Yeah dad." I said and walked out the office with dad and into the living room. Mom, Blu, Cyrx. Nel, Ky, Thena, Art, and Pollo sitting in the living room watching the new Adam Baldwin movie Boss Baby. It looks like the movie just started. Dad leaned down and kissed mom cheek and paused the movie. Thena, Art, and Pollo all groaned and glared at dad which caused us to laugh at them.

"We have something to tell you all" dad said, catching everyone's attention.

"Is Nyx going to take the throne?" Blu and Cryx asked.

"Yes, I am" I said looking at my family.

"Well that's great honey. I'm proud of you" mom said standing up and kissing my cheek.

"Why though?" I asked.

"Because earlier you were so scared and didn't know what to do and now you are confident with your choice" she said looking into my eyes. You can feel the proudness radiating off of my family in waves and it made me so happy. It also reminded me of when I came out to them. Of course Blu and Cryx were the firsts to know then dad and the rest found out on Blu, Cryx and myself birthday when we turned 18. I had went out the night before with my brothers and came home late with a lady friend and that morning they came into my room when we were having morning sex. And the disturbing thing was they waited till we had finished to come in with a cake that they had the chief change to "Happy Birthday You Proud Lesbian You. We Love You Always And Forever" yes that's long but some how he got it to fit.