Chapter 11: Mate?

Fae POV:

"So apparently The King and Queen has finally picked their Successor to the throne." I heard walking through the halls of the pack house.

"Yea, I heard that their sons aren't gonna take the throne but their daughter is." Said another pack member by the name of Jude.

"What? That isn't right. There has only been one Alpha Queen in the history of royals. And that didn't end to well for us." Said Jun Jude's twin brother.

"Jun that's only the part we know. What if it was a reason for it all ending badly for us? There's always a reason to something." Jude told his brother.

"He's right Jamie" I told them walking by.

"But Alpha-"

"No buts, what if it was the will of the Goddess? Or it was for her mate? You can never know the cause of problems weather they were intentional or not. And I'm to be your Alpha .. that's kind of the same thing. Are you saying I can't do it?" I said cutting him off.

"What if history repeats itself? And no of course not Alpha!" He said.

"Than there is something that must happen for it to stop" I said walking away "and shouldn't you both be in the training yard?" I asked.

"Yes Alpha" they said jogging away. I don't like being called Alpha even though I'm next in line. The title has not yet been passed down to me. I don't feel as I've earned it fully. I don't even believe I deserve being Alpha but I'll do it for my pack and my family.

"Fae, Mom and Momma want all of us in front of the pack house now" Nic'Klaus said through the link.

"Okay I'll be there soon" I replied back walking to the front of the pack house.

"What's going on Momma?" I asked the Alpha.

"The royal family is coming to introduce the next in line and such." She said

"And y'all are to be on your best behaviors" Mom the Luna said.

"Of course we are Mom and Momma .. when aren't we?" Nigel asked.

"Everyday of your lives" Momma said not even looking at us.

"Now that a lie" Faith said.

"Oh so just yesterday y'all didn't put mustard in the donuts in the conference room?" Mom asked.

"Y'all? Who is y'all? You mean them?" Me and Nic pointed at Faith and Nigel.

"Okay it was us but you have to admit when you say Moms face when she bit into one" he said laughing with everyone but Mom.

"Oh I'll show you funny lil boy when my I put my foot up your-" Mom was cut of by Momma kissing her and whispering in her ear.

"Plus their here" was the only part we could hear.

"Welcome to Feral Shadow Pack" Momma assume said bowing to them as they all got out of the car.

"Alpha Faye, it's been to long and stop with the formalities. How long have we known each other?" Alpha King Achilles said walking up to her and hugging her.

"That's how I'm supposed to greet my king friends or not. And it's been a little over 3 decades maybe 4" she said chuckling.

"Luna Naomi, my old friend. Are those grey hairs i see?" Luna Queen Leto said hiding a smile.

"Queen Leto, MY old friend. Are those wrinkles I see?" Momma said doing the same. And then they hugged.

"And I know this isn't little Fae?" Luna Queens Leto asked and that's when I felt eyes on me. And gods she was just .. fuck. Her eyes were like the gods all took a little piece of themselves and put them in her eyes alone. I was in such a daze like nothing could bring me out of it. I felt like I was drooling.

But I really don't care.

"NYX!!"

"FAE!!"

I heard my name being screamed by mom the same time I heard hers being screamed by her mom the Luna Queen.

"Yes ?" I asked.

"What has gotten into you? I've been calling your name for the last 3 minutes." Luna Queen said.

"Same, Fae. Are you okay?" Mom said.

"Yea, it's like you found your M-" I could distinctively here the Alpha King say.

"What dad?" Her raspy and husky voice asked a little dazed I could see her eyes wondering back to me.

"Nothing" He said.

After that I kind of tuned them out thinking about what he was going to say ...

What if he was gonna say m-

My eyes widened as I remembered. I have to speak with mom and momma.

"Mother, May I speak with you? Both of you?" I cut my thoughts off by asking my parents.

——_——_——_——_——_——_——_——_——_——_——_——_——_——_

Alrighty new chapter ..... sooo

Schools almost out thank the gods don't really know what my schedule or plan is so ... might get more updates might not. I won't promise anything but I'll try

Publish Date: May 6, 2018
Publish Time: 11:08 PM
Word Count: 834