New book idea ....

There are 8 major elements in the world. People only knowing four. As war had broke out between the 6 elements. Earth, Water, Wind, Fire, Nether, and Aether. The 2 elements Magic and Reality thought of a way to end the war. The heart of all 8 elements are in trusted to each other.

The heart of Earth was in trusted to Magic.
The heart of Magic was in trusted to Fire.
The heart of Fire was in trusted to Aether.
The heart of Aether was in trusted to Reality.
The heart of Reality was in trusted to Wind.
The heart of Wind Was in trusted to Nether.
The heart of Nether was in trusted to Water.
And the heart of Water was in trusted to Earth.
All as powerful as each other it was like checks and balances. And the only way to get their hearts back into their rightful owners if for the gods and goddesses to give their blessings to the current rulers all at the same.

It being over 3 centuries after The Great Heart War as everyone calls it not once have the gods and goddesses blessed all kingdoms rulers at the same time. Many have come close but the gods know what's actually in their hearts. They know if they were actually worth their blessing or not.

Seeing as this generation did not succeed let's hope the next do.

Don't really know if I'll do anything with it or if it's just gonna stay in my notes on my phone .. 🤔🤔🤔

N Ik wat y'all thinking "yo black ass can't even update the books u got" Well yea Ik that but ... i don't even really have n excuse for it ... other than school started Monday but I could of updated before that but I didn't that's on me n my laziness n procrastinating