Chapter 15: Baby Boy/Baby Girl

Nyx POV:

After what happened earlier Dad and the Alpha have been in a bad mood. It was hilarious. Every time someone said something even remotely out of line they snapped. Or if someone looked at them for too long they snapped. I couldn't breathe by the time dinner was ready.

Mom and Luna Naomi cooked and the chief got the night off. They made Shrimp Alfredo and asparagus. I don't eat everyone's cooking because of an incident that happened a couple of years ago. 

-Flashback Begins-

Cryx, Blu and myself were out to eat and we were at this restaurant known in the supernatural world. I had ordered steak, mashed potatoes and asparagus. Cryx order the same abut instead of mashed potatoes he got Mac and cheese. Blu had gotten pork chops instead of the steak.

Anyway we were eating when Blu had started to have this reaction to something in the food. Next thing you know I was on the floor with him. Cryx was linking our mom and dad when he dropped to. I could feel myself slipping into darkness. Next thing you know I had woken up in a hospital room with Cryx and Blu in the same room and their beds close to mine with of course Blu in the middle. When I had opened my eyes or had Blu and Cryx. Mom was in dad's arms with tears in her eyes and dad had this look in his. Like he had lost something that meant more to than his life and throne combined.

"Mom why are you crying?" We asked together.

"Oh thank gods my babies are awake"

"What do you mean? What happened?" Blu asked.

"You've been in a coma for 5 months" dad said that look still in his eyes.

"What!? Why?"

"While you were out to eat ... you were poisoned" Dad said with this deadly look in his eyes. His eyes started to change from their beautiful hazel to a deadly unreadable black. I could tell that his wolf was at the surface and I don't think mom could of calmed him down fast enough.

I got it though. Not only where his first born threatened but so was his pride as a father. Dad was extremely protective. When we were younger we couldn't even leave our rooms without at least 3 guards for each of us with us. We couldn't go to the garden without 6 each and don't let us want to go out. 12 guards each. Plus 3 at each exit/entrance, 4 cars as decoys. He couldn't stop us from getting hurt when he usually does. While mom was with friends or having her time we not once have gotten injured. He was that cautious and protective.

-Flashback Ends-

After that the person who did it got the death penalty. And dad wouldn't let us out of his sight for a year. I don't even wanna get started on how mom acted. If dad was over protective mom was like a warden to prisoners.

"I heard that young lady" mom said.

"Moooommmm stop reading my mind. It's a invasion of privacy." I whined.

"Ha you still live under my roof. So you have no privacy. Move out and you still won't but you can try"

"Ugh. Thanks for dinner Luna Naomi and Mom" I said not wanting to get into that with her. I understood moms side too.

"You welcome baby girl."

"Mommy I thought I was your baby girl" Athena and Artemis said.

"All three of you are my baby girls"

"No there can only be one" Artemis said.

"How about this. Nyx is my baby girl, Athena is my princess and Artemis is my love?"

"I'm cool with that as long I get to keep my title" I said.

"We'll have to talk about this" 2/3 of the stooges said.

"I thought I was your love?" Dad said.

"No."

"Baby boy do you want some more Alfredo?"

"Yes" all of the boys replied.

"No I'm baby boy cause I'm the actual baby" Apollo said pouting.

"So I was the first ever baby boy" Blu said.

"So I was called it the most" Cryx said

"I'm not going to argue with you idiots. We already know who baby boy is-"

"It's me" Kyron and Neleus said.

"Boys come on now stop with the arguing. Apollo is my bebé, Neleus is my little Nelly Fish, Kyron is my little Ron-ron, Cryx is my Little Cub, and Blu is my Baby boy"

"Mom you said you were going to stop calling me NellyFish I got stung once"

"Why little cub? I'm grown now"

"Stop complaining and eat"

"Fine"

—-_—-_—-_—-_—-_—-_—-_—-_—-_—-_—-_—-_—-_—-_—-_—-_—-_—-_—-_—-_

Another chapter. It's not much but hey. I've been doing better since my last chapters been published. My Seahorses and Sea Turtles.

Publish Date: 2-6-19
Publish Time: 9:14 PM
Word Count: 817