Chapter 13: Curses and Curses pt 2

Fae POV:

We walked down the stairs of the pack house and into the back yard where everyone was apparently watching the King and Momma spar. It was hilarious to listen to what mom and the queen where saying to motivate them but also disturbing. Saying stuff like 'I'll put that Victoria Secret dress that you like on' or 'We can try at making number 8'

But what was the funniest thing was the look on the their faces. Momma looked like she was blushes as hard as a school girl with a crush. And the King his ears were as red as a tomato.

"My mate how are you today?" Asked PF.

"For the last time PF I'm not your damn mate?" I said aggravated.

"What does PF stand for?" Nyx asked a little aggravated?

"Passion Fruit ..." PF whispered.

"Did you just say Passion Fruit? As in that's your name?" Blu asked walking over.

"Yeah" PF said.

"My gods that's an interesting name. By far one of the most .. unique names I've every heard" Nyx said.

I know she was trying not to laugh along with the rest of her siblings who came outta nowhere. It was an unique name but his parents are .. unique in themselves.

"Well PF I don't want you to get your hopes up calling someone yours when their not" Nyx said almost growling and slipping her hand around my waist. And my god when we touched it was explosive and heat travel where ever we touched.

"She is my mate your highnesses. It's you who shouldn't do that" after he said that he reached for me. What happened next was so fast the only people who caught on were mom, ma, and the royals.

NYX POV:

I don't know when it happened. My eyes changing color. I could see what happening but I'm not in control. And that only happens when Kali is in control but he is the calmest one outta of us. Though this felt different some how. Like more dangerous.

I had PF by the neck without his feet touching the ground. His grey eyes widen in fear and I stared at him.

"What the hell Kali!? Put him down!!" I yelled in my mind.

"That's not me I was tell you the same thing." He replied.

"What do you mean it's not you?!"

"I mean it's not me choking him" Kali said.

"Then who is it?" I asked panicking. I could see him losing consciousness.

"~That would be me"

"Who the hell are you?!"
"What the hell are you?!"

"~I am Hades. And I am your other counter part"

"Okay but what are you?" Kali asked.

"~Oh that .. that will have to wait. But I have to tell this insufferable pup to back -up" he said.

"Can't do that if he's dead or Incapacitated" I said.

"~You Want me to let him go after hitting on and trying to take OUR MATE?!! Hades said sounding extremely pissed.

"What better way to get him back then by marking and mating OUR mate" Kali said.

"Our mate? So Fae is our mate?" I asked.

"Yes, how did you not get that from our last two statements. As for you Hades let him go" Kali said.

"~Fine but when he does something don't feel bad when I say I told you so" he replied.

Hades released him and gave me back control at the same time only after growling a dominant mine. And pulling Fae even more closer. A brown haired grey eyed women came rushing over with a blonde haired brown eyed man to PF side.

"PF!! Are you okay? Dammit someone get the pack doctor immediately" the women yelled.

"My deepest apologies. I don't know what came over me. I shouldn't of lost control like that. If I can help in anyway" I said.

"~Why are you apologizing!? Is that in tolerable pups fault. Thinking he could have our mate. I should of killed him the blatant disrespect he showed"

"We are always in the light of our world so doing things like this isn't in our best interest if we want out people to trust us"

"There is no need. He was being disrespectful and going after your mate anyone would react the same. I'm just sorry I didn't raise him right." I am now assuming his father said.

"No, I'd still like to help. It's my fault also for forgetting all the lesson I've been taught" I said. I could hear Hades mumbling about apologizing for reacting on instincts. That damn whatever he is.

"Thank you your highness. If you still feel this way when he comes to May you please have a talk with him like adults?" His mother asked.

"No problem" I said with a slight bow out of respect. As they were walking away.

"What the hell Nyx! I told you ahead of time so this wouldn't happen." I hear Fae yell smacking me in my head.

"Ow! I said I was sorry. Why you gotta abuse me?" I said whining. Out of the corner of my eye I could see my brothers, dad and Alpha Faye were looking proud-ish but mom and Luna Naomi looked to scolding them for encouraging me.

"Oh I'm abusive? And sorry doesn't cut it you idiot-" she kept yelling at me while I was only admiring her. Did I say how beautiful she was before? Cause I feel the need to just tell everyone of it. Her lips are just so damn plump and my goddess. Down to her body so perfect she was just perfect. The perfect brown skin, full figured, and thicker than a snic-

"Are you even listening?" She asked with a hand on her waist and eyebrow raised.

"I was until I started admiring how gorgeous you are. And how cute you are when your yelling at me." I said smiling a little to hard.

"First off thank you and second this is the first time I yelled at you." She said blushing and tilting her head down to hide her blush.

"Awe don't do that your my princess and soon to be Queen I can't have your crown falling now can I? And plus your adorable when your blushing. I don't know which I like better when your yelling at me or blushing." I said chuckling.

"Stop making me blush. We've barely known each other more than 2 and a half hours and you already making me blush."

"I mean your the only one I want to make blush so .." I said wrapping both my hands around her waist. Staring into her eyes. Damn those explosions I feel. Kissing her is getting more and more tempting.

"Is that so?" She said leaning in with a smirk on her face.

"Yes it it" I said quietly barely above a whisper also leaning in. Our lips were almost touching when were interrupted by ...

-—-_—-_—-_—-_—-_—-_—-_—-_—-_-—-

Heyo guys I'm back. I know, I know 'where have I been?', 'why have I gone missing from my writing?' , 'what the fuck was I thinking living y'all hanging like that?'

I am deeply sorry but look Issa chapter just for y'all.

Had to publish it for y'all for my birthday in 3 days so ... so y'know

Hope y'all satisfied

Publish Date: 08/30/18
Publish Time: 6:18 PM
Word Count: 1230