Chapter 1: But your the oldest

Their dads wolf tattoo

Nyx POV:

My father had asked for my twin brothers and I to come to his office because he had an very important announcement to make. I had contacted my brothers and told them.

"Blu, Cryx father wants to see us in his office. He said it was urgent."

"I'm on my way big sis"  said Cryx.

"So am I Nyx" said Blu.

"OK I'll meet you guys there but hurry" I said and ended the conversation.

So, I was waiting for Blu and Cyrx outside my father office for let's say 3 minutes when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Cryx and Blu. I said hi and asked if we should head in.

"Yeah let's go" Blu said and knocked. We waited for the come in and we got it after a couple of seconds.

"You wanted to see us father?" I asked walking up to his desk.

"Yes. Now you guys know its comes a time when the Alpha King shall step down, do you not?" He asked.

"Yes father we know" we all answered in unison. We are triplets Blu being the oldest and Cryx the youngest. Now if you didn't know now you know.

"You also know that when a Alpha King reaches the age of 5 centuries they are urged give up their title to their first born son. And if they do not have a child then they have to wait until they do and that child is 25 years of age." He continued.

"Yes father we do" Blu asked for us.

"Well that time has come" my father continued "but my dear first born son will not be reviving the throne. Not because he is unworthy" he was cut off by me.

"But he is the oldest is it not law for the eldest first born son be crowded Alpha King?" I asked.

"Yes is it. He and I have come to an agreement. That his little sister will Nyx Leah King will receive the title Alpha King. His baby brother will not receive the title because he does not wish to become Alpha King. So Nyx my child do you want the title or not." Father asked. I stood there shocked as fuck. I couldn't believe what was happening.

"But your the oldest Blu..... why would you not.....?" I tried to ask but I was to shocked.

********************************************************************

Thanks for reading plz comment, and vote.

PUBLISHED: 3/20/17
Slight Editing: 5/18/19
WORD COUNT: 414