Chapter 5: Did you just growl at me?

Blu wolf Tattoo above (what appeared when he first shifted)

Blu POV:

I'm so proud of my little sister. I always knew she was made for great things. I know some people would be upset with their younger siblings taking their place as Alpha or Beta or even in the human world. I on the other hand do not mind. Being the beta is hard just image being the Alpha. I couldn't do it. I'm not strong enough to be Alpha mentally because all those ppl depending on you I can't and won't do it. And I know this might sound selfish but that's why I offered Nyx the job. That's not the only reason though. She is strong, smart, brave, a great leader, caring, loving, and when she's pissed you better run. She's everything this pack needs as an Alpha. She protects those who can't protect themselves and she cares for those who have no one to care for them. I am blessed and glad to have her as a sister and Alpha and I'm proud of her, yes I know-.

"Blu and Cryx come to my room I have to talk to you" my thoughts are cut off by Nyx calling for us.

"On my way" me and Cryx send back. As I made my way to her room I saw Cryx walking ahead of me so I called out to him.

"Hey Blu, how was helping mom and dad yesterday?" he asked.

"It was fine how was practice?" I asked.

"It was fine also" he replied.

"Do you have any idea to why Nyx called us?" I asked again.

"No, not really but I think Rhea and Dri are going to be there along with Nel and Ky" he said looking at me and as he said the last word we were at Nyx black and red door with white writing spelling out 'Enter at your own risk" and 'Warning this is a rainbow zone beware of the rainbow' and 'Taste the rainbow bitches' I knock and wait for her to open the door but she doesn't but Dri does.

"Hey Dri how's it going with Rhea?" Cryx asked.

"It's going great thanks for asking" she said and we walked in.

"So, why did you call us hear Alpha?" I asked with as mocking tone.

She glared at me and everyone else cause they were laughing.

"Well because we have a Alpha to be to make jealous and make squirm" she said with that glint in her eyes that made me and Cryx smirk.

"And what did said Alpha do to have you after him, may I ask?"

"Well he rejected beauty and the beast is coming for him" she replied calmly but I know she was fuming and so was the rest of us Rhea is like a sister to us and the thought of someone hurting her makes our wolves wanna rip something no, someone to shreds.

"What bastard did it?" I all but growl with my wolf Fang at the surface. When I looked over I saw Cryx with his wolf Lobo at the surface. And Ky and Nel with Siku and Storm. Fang my wolf is just like Nyx but the majority is grey while hers is black nd Cryx is white. Siku Ky's wolf is all white with grey paws and Storm Nel's wolf is storm grey with white paws.

"Calm down guys we will get him. We are going around the packs of the world introducing me as the next Alpha King. And his pack just so happens to be the closest after Uncles" she saws and we all smirk.

"Oh, he's going to get it" I say and they all nod in agreement.

"You all are dismissed plus the newly found mates need some .. alone time together if you get my drift *wink wink*" she said and we all laughed at Dri and Rhea's face and left.

*************************************************************************************************

Cryx's POV:

As we left Nyx's room she poked her head out and told us to start packing because we leave in tomorrow morning to uncles pack. We said okay and went our separate ways -well not really but yeah-  my room was across the hall from Nyx's while Blu's was next door. I enter my room and head straight to my closest getting out my suite case and sitting it on my bed then walking over to my drawers and pulled out my boxers and briefs about a mouth and a half worth and put them into my suite case along with my socks and under shirts. Then I got my toiletries and put them into my suite case zipping it up. I then went back to the closet and got my other suite case and sat it on the stool in the closet and packed a mouth and a half worth of clothes if we stay gon any longer which we most likely will we will just buy more clothes. I zipped my last suite case up and set them by the door then walked out my room, down the long hallway, and down the stairs and sat at the dinner table by grandpa who sat at the other end of the table and waited for everyone to sit and the chief to serve us. When everyone was seated the chief and the little maids we have served us.

"Father would you like to bless this meal?" dad asked grandpa.

"I would love to now everyone knows the drill" he said and everyone bowed their heads and joined hands.

"Wonderful goddess who watches over us so dearly we want to thank you always and forever for your gratitude towards us and our packs. We deeply applicate what you are and have done for us. Bring wonderful, beautiful, loving, caring, smart, not to mention gorgeous mates and a family and pack who loves and supports us, for us to care and protect. Thank you for the meal you bless us with each and every night . Again we thank you" he finished of and smiled at grandma who in turn kissed his cheek. Making him pout.

"What no kiss on the lips?" he asked and grandma giggled at him and pecked his lips.

"Better?" she asked.

"Much" he said. We laughed and ate, laughed, joked, and enjoyed each others company.

After dinner mom and dad told to head to bed because we would be leaving at the early time of 5 AM. I growl I despise waking up early.

"Did you just growl at me?" mom asked

"No, I growled at the fact that we have to wake up early" I said before she hits me upside the head

"Bet not have" she said looking me right in the eye. Mom can be like that at times she grow up in Decatur, Georgia.

"Yes, ma'am and sir, night mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, everyone love you" we say.

"Night beauty" Nyx says and kisses her forehead.

"Night Beast" Rhea says and kisses her cheek. We all walked upstairs to our respective rooms and strip out of our clothes and jump in bed. Sleep takes over and I dream about a beautiful girl.

************************************************************************************************

Hello, guess who's back. Nothing .....? Not even gonna try .......? I feel the love guys thanks so much.

So, how do you like/love the book so far? 1 - 10. 1 being stop fucking reading n get tf out n 10 being can't wait for the next update.

Still need to know what to call you guys other then book hoes in my head *looks innocent n flutters lashes* I love you guys *smiles*

Date Published: 5/1/17

Word Count: 1317 (plus the note down here)

Time Published: 8:10 PM