Chapter 9: Talking to yourself?

Nyx POV:

"I can't believe that they thought they would get away with that any longer than they already have" I said to myself.

"Nyx are you talking to yourself again?" I heard from behind me.

"Yeah I am. It's a habit that I can't really get rid of" I said turning around to see who it was.

"I know what you mean I still have the habit of biting my nails when I'm nervous, in deep thought, or bored" said Mom.

"I know I see you do it all the time" I replied back.

"I'm proud of you" She said.

"For what? I didn't do anything that you or dad wouldn't of done" I said.

"True but I'm still proud of you babygirl" Mom said kissing my forehead. My mom is the only one allowed to call me that and dad calls me kiddo. Imma mommas girl not afraid to admit it.

"Love you mom" I said.

"Love you too" she said.

"Nyx" I heard my name being called by Pollo.

"Pollo why are you out here by yourself?" Mom asked.

"I'm not Nel is with me" just on time Neleus came from the same direction as Apollo.

"Well what do you want then?" I asked.

"Dad said come on we're going to the next pack early he doesn't like it here" he said.

"Okay we're gonna follow behind you guys" I said as we all started walking back to the pack house.

Once we got there our stuff was back in the cars and everyone who came with us was already out there.

"Tina you are to be Alpha after you finish school. High school and all including Alpha school." My father said.

"For now Luna Melena you are the acting Alpha please do this pack well and you will be rewarded" My mother said.

"It will be my honor Alpha King and Luna Queen to do this for you" Said Alpha Melena bowing to show her respect.

"Have a wonderful day and life. I shall be back to make sure everyone is okay" I said.

"Okay kids get into the cars we are going to the airport" Dad said.

"Which pack are we going to next?" Asked Thena.

"I believe it's the Feral Shadow Pack" I said.

"Yea, very good. I took me months when I first started studying to get all the packs especially Feral Shadow because I kept getting it mixed up with the Calm Shadow Pack and Feral Ash Pack" dad said.

"Isn't The Feral Shadow Pack a Hybrid Pack" asked Cryx.

"And at close second with Uncle Admetus Pack the Scarlet Eclipse Pack?" Ask Blu.

"Yes, they are and they are just as loyal as his pack." Mom said.

"Half of the guards we have came from that pack. And I not only trust them with my life but also yours" Dad said. And that's something if he doesn't trust them enough to protect his mate and pups then they won't get close enough to us or him.

As the car started moving I couldn't stop thinking about Tina and Melena. What they went through individually and as a family. I wouldn't be able to do it. No matter the fact it was my father I would protect my mom and siblings first. It's sick that he-

"Nyx stop thinking about it" Blu said.

"I can't .. it just couldn't be me. I would protect you guys first and for most cause I was taught that. I'd die for y'all but only after I know you all are safe." I said.

"I know and we'd do the same. You know this already. So stop thinking about it and have fun with us." Cryx said.

"Fine, fine" I said is coming out of thought.

"Is this Fifth Harmony I hear?" I ask already knowing the answer. Imma full blown Harmonizer.

"Of course it is and you know it" Mom said laughing me.

"Mr. Worldwide
With the beautiful, sexy, sophisticated Fifth Harmony" I started singing.

"I already seen you, mami, need a TLC (yeah)
And I ain't too proud to beg just like TLC
I got a good head on my shoulders, if you know what I mean
That's when I called her over and told her: Mami, ven aquí
¿De dónde eres, cuál es tu nombre?
¿Tienes novia, o buscas hombre?
Por favor, disculpa todas las preguntas
Que lo único que quiero es un besito en la punta, pretty, please" I continued singing with Apollo as back up trying to make his voice deeper than it was.

"Said, please, mama said be polite (dame un besito, mami)
Said, please, solo quieres sanar" Me and Blu sung.

——_——_——_——_——_——_——_——
As I've said another update my fine readers ... now don't kill me Ik I deserve it but then you wouldn't know what happens next to the king family 😊😊😊😊 it's a short chapter tho

So enjoy.

Word Count: 829
Publish Date: 04/13/18
Publish Time: 12:20 AM